Harbaugh facing 6 game suspension

Advertisement
Personally I like Harbaugh. I think he’s great for college football. If they did anything you can bet others do it too. College ball is such a cluster **** now. Between the ncaa and government along with legalized sport betting and the $$$$ at stake the game will always be suspect.

Isn't this just par for the course for every major P5 school? Even sports in general? There's some level of gamesmanship that goes into scouting opponents. I'm sure this never happens in the SEC.

I hope Miami is doing the same thing. Why blow this up, just tell michigan to cut the ****.

So in the by laws of the NCAA, sign stealing is not illegal by the rules, unless you are using electronic devices in the game direct to the players.

So the rule they broke, if true is sending "scouts" in person to future opponents games. So what is the penalty going to be if they are found guilty, Michigan will vacate wins and cant make the playoffs. I dont want to hear about this argument and whats going to happen for months.......

Advertisement
I hope Miami is doing the same thing. Why blow this up, just tell michigan to cut the ****.

So in the by laws of the NCAA, sign stealing is not illegal by the rules, unless you are using electronic devices in the game direct to the players.

So the rule they broke, if true is sending "scouts" in person to future opponents games. So what is the penalty going to be if they are found guilty, Michigan will vacate wins and cant make the playoffs. I dont want to hear about this argument and whats going to happen for months.......
MSU said they’re where going to refuse to play Saturday

MSU said they’re where going to refuse to play Saturday
Dont Give Up Season 5 GIF by grown-ish

Advertisement
Back