Happy Veterans Day from Canes Football

My favorite thread in a long long time.

Thanks to all the veterans, you do your job so well, most people don’t even realize the sacrifices that you guys made so that the rest of us can live the good life.

Coming from a family with veterans, including Vietnam, your efforts are not lost on me. Thank you.

It’s important to remember without the veterans we ain’t shlt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You as well man. I left MEPS thinking I was going to be doing tactical mx but somehow I got out of fundies at Sheppard and they had me on 130s. No regrets. Well, not too many.

The booty gifs are actually rooted in those last couple of months of an OEF deployment when everyone is ******* miserable and hates each other, and its too early to get excited about going home. I think I started posting them during Richts final season when board morale plummeted every time thr offense took the field. Booty has the power to bring men together during difficult times 🤣

Best of luck with your career brother 👊
I was USAF ATC for 24. Ditto on thx for your service and the Booty GIFs. 🙌🙌

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry guy - it went right by me. Lol. Glad you have us here for laughs and info and internet. Do you come back here or to your base soon or is this long term over there?
It's all good. Before taking that, he looks at me and says "amigo, selfie." I'm 6'2 and he is maybe 5'4" plus I'm standing on a log 😂. 6 months here and then 6 months in the states and then rinse and repeat. I don't post often, but I am very glad for this site, the info, the insight, the hot takes too.

It's all good. Before taking that, he looks at me and says "amigo, selfie." I'm 6'2 and he is maybe 5'4" plus I'm standing on a log 😂. 6 months here and then 6 months in the states and then rinse and repeat. I don't post often, but I am very glad for this site, the info, the insight, the hot takes too.
Stay safe. You’re doing good things and getting to see and meet others from other places, in their environs, in ways many Americans don’t get to experience.

Advertisement
If you don't post the name of the patriot in the 3rd pick from the top, the terrorists win.
I'll see what I can do. Just in case, here's another patriot who's name also escapes me at the moment.

ryan-conner-booty-pop.gif

Advertisement
Back