Happy Veterans Day from Canes Football

Advertisement
Throwback photo with some of the coolest soldiers I've ever served with right here.

I'm the neega in da back bout to go out to the sports bar and get ****ED UP
View attachment 160504
How do you know Drake?

C8303C4C-6427-4078-A4FD-F3AF24587ACC.jpeg

I was an FCC on 130's for a long time, then I became a 3D and ran a tactical comms truck with an Army for a few years doing DOMOPS and disaster relief, that was a good assignment. Now I'm teeing myself up for post-retirement 😎
I almost joined the air force.
Ended up jumping from 130s. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was an FCC on 130's for a long time, then I became a 3D and ran a tactical comms truck with an Army for a few years doing DOMOPS and disaster relief, that was a good assignment. Now I'm teeing myself up for post-retirement 😎
Nice man. I was an F-16 CC and was always jealous of you guys. We didn't get to ride in our jets very often. Thank for your service brother. Both as a vet and for your celebratory booty gifs.

Yall just don't know.... man this **** got me hype!

C130 ROLLING DOWN THE STRIP
64 TROOPERS ON A ONE WAY TRIP View attachment 160511

Shoutout to my guy @Baba Yaga for making sure then 130s were perfect for a dumb *** paratrooper like me.
We flew about 60 of you guys from Virginia to Puerto Rico, they were knees to nuts crammed in that ***** for 3 or 4 hours while I'm sleeping in my hammock up in the ramp and door, swinging like a *******. About halfway through the flight I wake up feeling hungry so I pull a sub out of my cooler and I'm stepping over all these troops to and from the flight deck so I could get to the microwave and heat up my sammich. The ******* looks I got from those guys 🤣

Mad respect for you guys. My last assignment embedded with an Army unit did wonders for my PD and the mission very rewarding.

We flew about 60 of you guys from Virginia to Puerto Rico, they were knees to nuts crammed in that ***** for 3 or 4 hours while I'm sleeping in my hammock up in the ramp and door, swinging like a *******. About halfway through the flight I wake up feeling hungry so I pull a sub out of my cooler and I'm stepping over all these troops to and from the flight deck so I could get to the microwave and heat up my sammich. The ******* looks I got from those guys 🤣

Mad respect for you guys. My last assignment embedded with an Army unit did wonders for my PD and the mission very rewarding.
Yup they wanted to kick your ***.🤷🏿‍♂️😂😂😂

Nice man. I was an F-16 CC and was always jealous of you guys. We didn't get to ride in our jets very often. Thank for your service brother. Both as a vet and for your celebratory booty gifs.
You as well man. I left MEPS thinking I was going to be doing tactical mx but somehow I got out of fundies at Sheppard and they had me on 130s. No regrets. Well, not too many.

The booty gifs are actually rooted in those last couple of months of an OEF deployment when everyone is ******* miserable and hates each other, and its too early to get excited about going home. I think I started posting them during Richts final season when board morale plummeted every time thr offense took the field. Booty has the power to bring men together during difficult times 🤣

Best of luck with your career brother 👊

Advertisement
Back