Happy kwanzaa and Merry Christmas

Ya but you're a well known racist on this board that never misses an opportunity to sht on anything tangentially related to black people and before you retire to your types tired and indignant routine of calling me or anyone else the real racists , let me provide some quick hits. I was gonna let sht slide but you just keep at it and want to play smart when called out.

View attachment 169450

View attachment 169451

View attachment 169452

View attachment 169453

View attachment 169454

The founder of Kwanzaa tortured black women and was responsible for murdering members of the black panthers. He was also on the payroll of the lapd. The jury that convicted him was majority black. Just facts...

Advertisement
The founder of Kwanzaa tortured black women and was responsible for murdering members of the black panthers. He was also on the payroll of the lapd. The jury that convicted him was majority black. Just

AMERICA HAD SLAVERY DOES THAT MEAN ALL AMERICANS ARE BAD BECAUSE A FEW WHITE PEOPLE WERE?

**** I SHOULDN'T HAVE ANSWERED YOU BORED HUH?

Personal attacks
AMERICA HAD SLAVERY DOES THAT MEAN ALL AMERICANS ARE BAD BECAUSE A FEW WHITE PEOPLE WERE?

**** I SHOULDN'T HAVE ANSWERED YOU BORED HUH?
But Kwanzaa was founded by this scum whose victims were all black people. I don't support white nationalists either. He not only brutalized black people but was a sell out to the lapd. If you want to suck his d--k then by all means happy Kwanzaa.

Advertisement
But Kwanzaa was founded by this scum whose victims were all black people. I don't support white nationalists either. He not only brutalized black people but was a sell out to the lapd. If you want to suck his d--k then by all means happy Kwanzaa.
Gtfoh starting trouble for no reason. Because he said happy Kwanza? Find another thread or board.

1640481657633.gif

celebrating a fake holiday created by a convicted, racist, marxist criminal who tortured 2 women? yeah, no thanks.
Do you honor or recognize Christopher Columbus Day? He was a vile prick who was responsible for many atrocities ( rape, torture, murder) committed against indigenous people.

Do you celebrate or recognize the founding fathers? Most of them owned other human beings and treated them like they were animals and even worse...like property.

My guess is....you probably do.

Spare us with your selective outrage and hypocrisy.

Way to go Jack.

You took what should have stayed a feel good holiday shoutout to a forum for your hate.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Kwanzaa and Happy Hanukkah - and if this triggers you, you have not learned the lessons of Christ if you claim to be a believer. Peace to all men, religious or not.

Advertisement
Do you honor or recognize Christopher Columbus Day? He was a vile prick who was responsible for many atrocities ( rape, torture, murder) committed against indigenous people.

Do you celebrate or recognize the founding fathers? Most of them owned other human beings and treated them like they were animals and even worse...like property.

My guess is....you probably do.

Spare us with your selective outrage and hypocrisy.

Way to go Jack.

You took what should have stayed a feel good holiday shoutout to a forum for your hate.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Kwanzaa and Happy Hanukkah - and if this triggers you, you have not learned the lessons of Christ if you claim to be a believer. Peace to all men, religious or not.
He’s thread banned for the initial derail so he won’t be responding in here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back