Happy kwanzaa and Merry Christmas

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** bro. I can only imagine how miserable it is traveling right now. I wish you a safe trip and hope you enjoy the weekend with your fam.
Thanks Bro. It hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be, I was through security in 10 minutes, and I've run into a lot of people that want to talk about the Canes(I'm rocking a Miami sweatshirt), so there's that.

I made it to Chicago from Phoenix, grabbed an italian beef from my favorite stand, I'll make it to Grand Rapids tonight. My niece better appreciate that Uncle Canedude is flying to spend one day with her, and then I'm heading home Sunday.

Thanks Bro. It hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be, I was through security in 10 minutes, and I've run into a lot of people that want to talk about the Canes(I'm rocking a Miami sweatshirt), so there's that.

I made it to Chicago from Phoenix, grabbed an italian beef from my favorite stand, I'll make it to Grand Rapids tonight. My niece better appreciate that Uncle Canedude is flying to spend one day with her, and then I'm heading home Sunday.
10 minutes is amazing and running into Canes fans always makes the trip that much better. I am sure she is going to appreciate it a lot and even if she doesn't she will remember it and appreciate it in a few years. Can't beat chitown Italian beef either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
christmas.gif

Advertisement
Back