Happy kwanzaa and Merry Christmas

ONLY NIGHT OF THE YEAR I CLOSE THE TRAP…. YEAH ALL DAT HAPPY **** FROM THE PLUG Y’ALL NYGGAS AND NIGGETS BE SAFE ENJOY THE FAMILY.

T-BULLET OUT FINA GET DRUNK
My man! Merry Christmas to a great Cane. CIS MVP! JJ is one of my all time favorites. I wish you and family great fortune in 2022. Peace.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
On mfing Christmas no less. Some people just can’t give it a rest.
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes I agree 100%. I can't believe OP said that. I think this is the first time we have agreed on something!!!!
no way in **** OP should ever have said happy kwanza on Christmas Day celebrating Jesus's birth. thank you for agreeing with me. Merry Christmas to you as well!!!

The founder of kwanza said Jesus was a psychopath and went to prison for torturing women. Just speaking the truth...
100%. some people on this board just can't stand the truth cause it goes against what they have been indoctrinated with all their lives

Advertisement
@OriginalGatorHater brother you know **** well I wasn't speaking about Merry Christmas or the Christmas holiday unless you have comprehension issues.
You are clearly the one with comprehension issues. I am saying, that you must be the type of snowflake to get triggered at supermarkets if you got this triggered by someone saying Happy Kwanza. Its ok, the holiday season will be over soon, you only need to hunker down in your safe place for a little while longer.

ONLY NIGHT OF THE YEAR I CLOSE THE TRAP…. YEAH ALL DAT HAPPY **** FROM THE PLUG Y’ALL NYGGAS AND NIGGETS BE SAFE ENJOY THE FAMILY.

T-BULLET OUT FINA GET DRUNK
Cheers Bruh…. turn one up fo me!
1640472186343.gif

TrumpyCane offended no one celebrates Scientology holidays such as

Celebrity Day

Ron Hubbard Exhibition Day

Auditor's Day

And Ron Hubbard's birthday!

100%. some people on this board just can't stand the truth cause it goes against what they have been indoctrinated with all their lives

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes I agree 100%. I can't believe OP said that. I think this is the first time we have agreed on something!!!!
no way in **** OP should ever have said happy kwanza on Christmas Day celebrating Jesus's birth. thank you for agreeing with me. Merry Christmas to you as well!!!

Ya but you're a well known racist on this board that never misses an opportunity to sht on anything tangentially related to black people and before you retire to your types tired and indignant routine of calling me or anyone else the real racists , let me provide some quick hits. I was gonna let sht slide but you just keep at it and want to play smart when called out.

12343968123.png

1243675342.png

312643758234.png

316247538234.png

126473586.png

Advertisement
Back