Happy Father's Day CANE FANS!!

Same to you. Yeah hes doing well. But you know with preemies, it's 2 steps forward, then 1 and a half steps backwards. He's so plump now, he don't look like a preemie anymore. We're not out of the woods yet, but we can see the highway from where we're standing.
Truth. My girl was 15 ounces when she was born, she was the tiniest baby most of the NICU nurses had ever seen. Shes 9 months and a whopping 12 lbs now but all things considered shes doing well. Still has a g-tube and is way behind the curve developmentally, as it to be expected. Like you said, 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

And as if life in the NICU wasn't difficult enough, I watched most of last seasons games at the hospital. The first one was the nail-biter against CMU 👉😐

Advertisement
Truth. My girl was 15 ounces when she was born, she was the tiniest baby most of the NICU nurses had ever seen. Shes 9 months and a whopping 12 lbs now but all things considered shes doing well. Still has a g-tube and is way behind the curve developmentally, as it to be expected. Like you said, 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

And as if life in the NICU wasn't difficult enough, I watched most of last seasons games at the hospital. The first one was the nail-biter against CMU 👉😐
Yea, 15oz is really small. SHe's a fighter, tho. The most amazing thing to me is how they find veins on babies that small to administer medicine. My kid was hooked up to everything they had at one point. But it is absolutely nerve racking to sit in there and watch your kid struggle and fight to survive. **** buzzers and machines beeping every other minute. I tell you man, them NICU nurses are pure angels man. God has never created better people.

Advertisement
NICU nurses are pure angels man. God has never created better people.
Couldn't agree more, they treated our girl like she was their little sister. Amazing people, the absolute best of us.

And yeah those brady alarms scared the **** out of me every time they went off until we got her home.

Happy Father’s Day everyone. Spent the day kayaking in then Indian River and then steaks with veggies on the grill. Some basil Hayden and cigars while manning the grill.

Couldn't agree more, they treated our girl like she was their little sister. Amazing people, the absolute best of us.

And yeah those brady alarms scared the **** out of me every time they went off until we got her home.
Bruh!!! The 1st time I heard it go off, at our station, I went running... **** near screaming for a nurse to come help. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks. He was an Emergency C-section at 27 weeks (2.5lbs). There was a moment when it was a possibility that I could lose both, my wife and son. So I’m really thankful. Both are doing well.
Glad for all of you Kane. Gonna grow up to be something super special. You will treasure him always. Been blessed with the honor of 3 sons of my own. Late teens to early 20s now. Don't miss a thing Kane.

It's my first one and I must say, of all the things I've ever done, becoming a father to this little human is the best. I want to cry just thinking of her.

Attachments

• IMG_20200621_175040_191.jpg
    IMG_20200621_175040_191.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 3
Shout out to all the real ones!

1592827931175.png

Attachments

• 1592827903743.png
    1592827903743.png
    386.9 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back