Happy Father's Day CANE FANS!!

Advertisement
tumblr_mb3vx7Msmp1r0ufaco1_400.gif

Nah, I love being a dad. Blessed with three. My youngest spent four months in the NICU last year and it's been tough for us with all her needs, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Happy Father's Day to all my fellow Cane dads.

View attachment 119660

Nah, I love being a dad. Blessed with three. My youngest spent four months in the NICU last year and it's been tough for us with all her needs, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Happy Father's Day to all my fellow Cane dads.

Hope she's doing better now, man. And happy Father's Day.

Advertisement
View attachment 119660

My son is a NICU Grad as well. Was in from early Dec. to late Feb. 2020. My first born

Advertisement
Congrats brother! We were in from September through January. Definitely a difficult experience. Hope your son is doing well!
Same to you. Yeah hes doing well. But you know with preemies, it's 2 steps forward, then 1 and a half steps backwards. He's so plump now, he don't look like a preemie anymore. We're not out of the woods yet, but we can see the highway from where we're standing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back