Happy banner day (4:15PM-6:15PM)

Fly baby....be free

Yeah, but when the []_[] demolishes V-Tech with their high Flying Octane offense, the whole fly would look real idiotic and ill conceived. Consequently, that would entrench your "Golden Slurpers" even more. Better wait until the Canes get some real competition...otherwise, another wasted move frustrating the haters

You're an idiot for thinking a win tonight against an average at best VT team helps this program at all.

I'd argue it's the worst possible scenario.

LET'S GO HOKIES

Advertisement
Be funny as **** if during the flyover, the banner broke loose, fluttered while still open onto the field, spread out between the 40-yard lines, and stopped the game while they had to gather it up - all on National TV.

They are gassing up the planes.

tumblr_n1u6tduSaw1ru72puo1_r1_400.gif

Pharrell Williams / Meryl Streep HAPPY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I find this to be a necessary ends to a means. We need our program back from these ******** before there is nothing left.

Advertisement
Banner aficionado's, I dub thee, the Tailhook Crew.....

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDYVs9TuogQ[/video]

Ham 'n eggers.....

Juan ‏@jdizzle954 2h2 hours ago

@TheStateOfTheU just read that sundown in VA is at 630. So the fire golden banner will by flying at night in the dark. .

:pitbull:

I cannot believe the IQ of the posters here... As much as you dislike Golden and the situation we are in, this flying airplane crap only affects us in a negative way with recruiting and the way people perceive the U. Do you actually think for one sec that people that can make a decision will take note of a bunch of dummies wasting their own hard earn money for this. All you are doing is showing how ignorant you are. There are better ways to send your message across. Attendance is a huge factor, etc. But not this. INCREDIBLE !!!

Advertisement
Back