Hangover Help!!

Absolutely DO NOT use Tylenol to try to get over a hangover. It contains acetaminophen, which is toxic to the liver. You are greatly increasing the stress on the liver and likelihood of scarring given that the thing already is trying to expel the alcohol.

He's not doing this daily, it's for a random night out when he's gotta work the next day....

Advertisement
Absolutely DO NOT use Tylenol to try to get over a hangover. It contains acetaminophen, which is toxic to the liver. You are greatly increasing the stress on the liver and likelihood of scarring given that the thing already is trying to expel the alcohol.
Advil or brand name, ipbeprophen is none toxic to the liver but if one suffers from hypertension i do not recommend. Tylonol is good for non alcohol drinkers. Aspirin is also to beware cause it causes the blood to thin out and cause brusing. Best bet, if you have a Vicodin near by, it does the job but may be habit forming. Just got to know your limitations. I was told that some called me: DOCTOR feelgood. ;)

Last edited:
Advil or brand name, ipbeprophen is none toxic to the liver but if one suffers from hypertension i do not recommend. Tylonol is good for non alcohol drinkers. Aspirin is also to beware cause it causes the blood to thin out and cause brusing. Best bet, if you have a Vicodin near by, it does the job but may be habit forming. Just got to know your limitations. I was told that some called me: DOCTOR feelgood.
Do not take Vicodin with alcohol

Advertisement
So Ima a teacher and I’m going out to celebrate tonight for a friend. I CANNOT have a hangover tomorrow. Stomach head nada! Gonna be done drinking around 9 PM but plan to drink drink drink drink until then lol. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?! Any pills or supplements? Anything??

I’ve always had a fool proof way to avoid a hangover....DONT DRINK....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
:mad:
Caffeine is in soda pops. I'm not trying to be an expert . Stick with easy access. Plain simple: OXYCONTIN with a beer. I'm just kidding, done it and been there. thank u that's over.
Come across this by accident had one hellva hangover one morning .spent the night at a ladies house and can't remember how I got there.it was all she had to drink was 12 pk pepsi.drank one about 20 minutes later hangover was gone.

Advertisement
Back