Hangover Help!!

Advertisement
So Ima a teacher and I’m going out to celebrate tonight for a friend. I CANNOT have a hangover tomorrow. Stomach head nada! Gonna be done drinking around 9 PM but plan to drink drink drink drink until then lol. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?! Any pills or supplements? Anything??
If you have to ask on game day, you're just not ready to play.

You can do all of the above or just go to work hung over and suck it up like the rest of the fuggin teachers do

Science says water(8 ounces per drink while drinking), pedialyte (post) some coffee (post), and Sprite. Sprite actually breakers down all the crap that builds up in your gut. Bayer, never Tylenol as it ***** with your liver.

Being a former hard drinking attorney for years, I have had a lot of practice breaking a hangover before it got a grip. I am older now.

Advertisement
Buy a kawasaki ninja

Push it to 145 mph for a solid minute at least 3 times.

This is actually the only cure I've ever found and no I'm not actually joking. Always felt amazing afterwards no matter how bad I got the night before.

So Ima a teacher and I’m going out to celebrate tonight for a friend. I CANNOT have a hangover tomorrow. Stomach head nada! Gonna be done drinking around 9 PM but plan to drink drink drink drink until then lol. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?! Any pills or supplements? Anything??

Did you just turn 21 or something?

Drink water, don't mix, liquor before beer.

Science says water(8 ounces per drink while drinking), pedialyte (post) some coffee (post), and Sprite. Sprite actually breakers down all the crap that builds up in your gut. Bayer, never Tylenol as it ***** with your liver.

Being a former hard drinking attorney for years, I have had a lot of practice breaking a hangover before it got a grip. I am older now.

I seriously doubt there's any scientific evidence saying "drink more sugar to combat the impact of drinking tons of sugar."

Club soda, sure. Downing a soda with 30 grams of sugar isn't helping anything.

I seriously doubt there's any scientific evidence saying "drink more sugar to combat the impact of drinking tons of sugar."

Club soda, sure. Downing a soda with 30 grams of sugar isn't helping anything.
The surest way, which im sure has been stated numerous of times im sure! Don't Drink einstein.

Advertisement
Did you just turn 21 or something?

Drink water, don't mix, liquor before beer.

it’s funny you say liquor before beer. I’m 23 and that’s all we used to go by in high school, “liquor before beer and you’re in the clear, beer before liquor and you’ve never been sicker”.

I’ve actually tested this quite frequently. My conclusion is that the only reason this is true is that you drink liquor much faster than beer, and it is stronger, causing you to get more drunk.

For me at least, if I shotgun 8 beers in an hour or whatever, then settle down to mixed drinks, I’ll be alright. But, if I have those same beers, then start doing shots, RIP

Advertisement
At 9:00 PM switch to water. Lots and lots and lots of water. Right before you go to bed take two or three aspirin with FOOD. In the morning make sure to eat a large breakfast filled with protein and some anti-oxidants.
Throw in a Gatorade before bed and this looks about right .

I thought the movie was overrated.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement

So because one source says so, I'm supposed to believe it? I'm frankly astonished by how quick adults are to simply accept anything they read instead of using their brains for base critical thinking skills.

How about I actually understand basic science? Sugar dehydrates you. Alcohol contains TONS of sugar (or, rather, IS a sugar). Dehydration significantly contributes to hangover symptoms. Sprite contains piles and piles of sugar. So by the dumbest logic on earth, more sugar now causes less dehydration?

But because you're this naive, I've got some snake oil that will cure all that ails you.

it’s funny you say liquor before beer. I’m 23 and that’s all we used to go by in high school, “liquor before beer and you’re in the clear, beer before liquor and you’ve never been sicker”.

I’ve actually tested this quite frequently. My conclusion is that the only reason this is true is that you drink liquor much faster than beer, and it is stronger, causing you to get more drunk.

For me at least, if I shotgun 8 beers in an hour or whatever, then settle down to mixed drinks, I’ll be alright. But, if I have those same beers, then start doing shots, RIP

1) You've reached a conclusion science figured out 50 years ago, that can be googled anywhere. Congrats?
2) The notion of "in the clear" is slightly misleading. I've been equally ****faced on whisky as I have on Pabst.

C8B50160-C251-4A3F-A7E4-09E67428CB71.jpeg

Advertisement
Back