Halftime vs FSU

CanesOverHere

HIT STICK, BUST D*CK, TALK SH#T
Banned
What happened? Lots of rumors going around that someone needs to spill the beans on. Sounds like things got pretty ugly with certain players on the team.

Sounds like this team quit as soon as LSU punched them in the mouth.

Advertisement
There has to be a lot going on behind the scenes that the coaching staff is keeping under wraps. It's already in the works, Richt is losing this team.

I always wondered where the "Mark Richt has lost control..." came from, but wonder I do not anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What happened? Lots of rumors going around that someone needs to spill the beans on. Sounds like things got pretty ugly with certain players on the team.

Sounds like this team quit as soon as LSU punched them in the mouth.
Oh my God, if LazRobbedthe Bank heard rumors they must be true! What a bunch of crap! If you have rumors or info disclose your source or it’s BS!

Tweets like that are the best

“I know something but since it isn’t out there I won’t share what I know, but it’s bad!

Lol, fvck outta here.

Advertisement
This shouldn’t happen.

A sound HC should always have the tenor of his locker room in the back of his mind. I understand that this is an authority thing with MR and he doesn’t want to get rolled by his guys. However, Richt needs to get that there are players who just may be leaving millions of dollars on the table because Rosier couldn’t hit on a hooker in a Bangkok whorehouse.

Last year, Miami became the “it girl” team for recruits. But if Richt can’t do well by his players and right the ship, word will get out and Bama, OSU and yes, the Gatah will feast on our carcasses come recruiting time like feral wild hogs.

Advertisement
Video of the incident just released

slap-fight-gif-8.gif

Not hard to figure out. Jaquan or others called others out, words were exchanged, some physical stuff going on and halftime was over. Usually what happens
And we came back from 20 points down. Not sure why OP would use this example as us not giving a **** on the field.

No doubts though Duke should be licking their chops right now. We’re clearly in a bad way.

Advertisement
Back