Hahaha Musschamp Mad

252cane

All-ACC
Uf is on a bye week and he has shutdown all media access to team and coaches for the next week and half. By rule he has to do a sec teleconference the week of their game that's the only reason he doing it.

Advertisement
269.jpg

Advertisement
I was hoping he'd blow a vein by halftime, and really hoping he'd blow an artery - but alas - I didn't will it enough. My fault.

Advertisement
I spent a lot of time reading through Swamp Gas comments before the game and after. The Gators were so arrogant they didn't even take this game seriously. They just kept talking about this SEC team, that SEC team. Now that they lost, they think it's an aberration, that we're severely inferior, and the game was a fluke, or else they just blame Driskel.

They can't believe that we might be somewhat better than they think we are (even if they still have more talent overall), were better prepared mentally and conditioning wise, and took it to them, when they thought it would be much easier.

Now, Muschamp is searching for answers, since he always thought his team was so much better. They can't come to grips with the fact that we might be a lot better than they think...even now. They can't give us credit; in their minds, it was strictly their own failure.

Now, Muschamp is searching for answers, since he always thought his team was so much better. They can't come to grips with the fact that we might be a lot better than they think...even now. They can't give us credit; in their minds, it was strictly their own failure.

Muskrat is probably ****ed because his 2 biggest selling points to the dozens of recruits we are going head to head for are that 1.) NCAA is going to rape us and he knows that soon that point will be gone and 2.) we have inferior 2 star recruits that nobody wanted mixed with a few underperforming heralded recruits (guessing these are what he would say)... yada yada yada... they suck. The U is done, they'll be .500 year after year and are at best a mediocre team in a ****** ACC conf..... soooo now when he says that and the recruit responds with "But coach didn't that middle of the pack ACC school just take a **** on you?".... what's his comeback? Guess he can go to the SEC favorite "Well well well do you want to play in front of 10 fans??!?!?!"

He knows a U, not held back by sanctions, and led by a Don, not fighting with a hand behind his back, will mercilessly rape the NCAA. And he knows that it's coming... it's only a matter of time, and he knows it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back