HAHA - More Violations?

Why would Blake even tell the media this? I fail to see the logic. Just report the secondary violation/s, tell the NCAA we've been naughty, and move on.

It tells the world that Miami is "serious" about NCAA compliance. He really has no choice but to report it to the press. Not because of legal reasons but because the violation is a good thing if you can see the big picture.

No doubt. I would love to rack up a bunch of secondary violations, and I am sure that is exactly what we will have on our hands if Coley is going to have free reigns to absolutely rip **** on the recruiting scene. Guys like Hurley ought to be taking some notes on the Jedi Master. I am expecting big things from him on the trail if we win.

BTW: I would also love to know the ratio of secondary violations that occur to secondary violations self- reported.

Advertisement
No need to blame Porter, sh*t ain't on him

**** Porter. He's a snitch.

Why, because he was doing his job, reporting?

You must be one of those so-called "Cane fans" kissing up to Porter and Susan Miller-Dingbat for reporting this garbage.
Seriously, I checked their twitters and we have "Cane fans" praising these treacherous vermin.
Who does that?

Once again, was he not doing his job? He's suppose to report **** whether you like it as a fan or not. You're mad at the wrong party phew.

Advertisement
No need to blame Porter, sh*t ain't on him

You must be one of those so-called "Cane fans" kissing up to Porter and Susan Miller-Dingbat for reporting this garbage.
Seriously, I checked their twitters and we have "Cane fans" praising these treacherous vermin.
Who does that?

Once again, was he not doing his job? He's suppose to report **** whether you like it as a fan or not. You're mad at the wrong party phew.

No, he was NOT doing his job.
His job was to report on a college baseball game, not on some coach trying to handover a visiting prospect to players on an
adjoining field.
What Kehoe did was not a violation, but now that this colostomy bag reporter that you support wrote that nonsense, it triggered
the other local lazy beat writers to make a mountain of a molehill.
It's called putting things in perspective, and this vermin who works for the PB comPOST with no ties to my community chose
to make something out of nothing.
Luckily for him, he's got suckups such as yourself who carry his water.
Some "fans" we have down here.

Who does that?

No, he was NOT doing his job.
His job was to report on a college baseball game, not on some coach trying to handover a visiting prospect to players on an
adjoining field.
What Kehoe did was not a violation, but now that this colostomy bag reporter that you support wrote that nonsense, it triggered
the other local lazy beat writers to make a mountain of a molehill.
It's called putting things in perspective, and this vermin who works for the PB comPOST with no ties to my community chose
to make something out of nothing.
Luckily for him, he's got suckups such as yourself who carry his water.
Some "fans" we have down here.

You can say what you want but the man was doing his job, just b/c I can separate the two & place blame on Kehoe or Golden (if he instructed him) that makes me not a fan? Man GTFOH, that sound like some ol f**k sh*t, like I said the sh*t ain't on him, he reports on the University of Miami sports

I hope this is nothing because this program is almost officially dead. Them Mormon ***ks are calling themselves the real "U" now. If Richt has any balls he would put them on the schedule next year, road game.

Advertisement
I hope this is nothing because this program is almost officially dead. Them Mormon ***ks are calling themselves the real "U" now. If Richt has any balls he would put them on the schedule next year, road game.

You hope what is nothing? This thread from 2 1/2 years ago?

Advertisement
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports

#Canes AD Blake James tells the Post he is looking into a secondary violation possibly committed by the football team.

Jeezus christ yall really gotta just kill urselfs! It's a possible SECONDARY violation. Those are things like a text message too many. It's common & not an issue at all.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports

#Canes AD Blake James tells the Post he is looking into a secondary violation possibly committed by the football team.

Jeezus christ yall really gotta just kill urselfs! It's a possible SECONDARY violation. Those are things like a text message too many. It's common & not an issue at all.

Thread is over two years old bruh. No actual secondary violations

Advertisement

This fūcking guy spraying that U Utah shīt all over this board. STFU you fakkit troll.

Advertisement
Back