HAHA - More Violations?

Advertisement
Why would someone report this petty ****? If you're gonna snitch son, this is Miami, go big.

Why would Blake even tell the media this? I fail to see the logic. Just report the secondary violation/s, tell the NCAA we've been naughty, and move on.

Advertisement
Apparently the players held a voluntary workout and a few things occurred that led to secondary violations.

1. Kehoe was watching them which apparently is a no-no

2. Sonny Odogwu prompted a call from 911 which is considered a benefit to call 911 under NCAA rules. He was apparently feeling the effects of his one pound chili and cheese burrito he had for lunch. He let one fly during the workout which caused several of the players to become ill. Well the winds were blowing towards Mark Light last night and that caused a temporarily immediate evacuation of the Light. NCAA got Sonny for causing an ill advised stoppage of an athletic event.

3. The Miami Maniac's skit between innings ran too long and apparently thats a secondary as well.

So we have Kehoe, Sonny's fart and the Miami Maniac all responsible for these minor infractions

382.gif

Advertisement
Why would Blake even tell the media this? I fail to see the logic. Just report the secondary violation/s, tell the NCAA we've been naughty, and move on.

Porter saw it and wrote about it. Porter is a *****. James didn't really have a choice.

Advertisement

It tells the world that Miami is "serious" about NCAA compliance. He really has no choice but to report it to the press. Not because of legal reasons but because the violation is a good thing if you can see the big picture.

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** the NCAA and their corruption. I remember a school getting in trouble for supplying jelly for bagels.

Advertisement
Back