Had Arthur Brown stayed at Miami?

HulkaCaniac

Cheeseburger football.
Where would he have ranked on the depth chart in 2011 and 2012?

*edit*

Thank you D$. Al Golden is the coach and Arthur Brown decided not to transfer when he did and decided to stick it out and graduate.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Interesting thread. Is Golden the coach?

Brown is being projected as a potential 2013 first rounder and, considering how he looked against the Canes, I'm buying.

He'd probley be THE guy on the LB core.

Brown is being projected as a potential 2013 first rounder and, considering how he looked against the Canes, I'm buying.

Yes, Golden is the coach.

Advertisement
Well he would be starting and Bryce Brown, Storm Johnson, Lamar Miller,Duke Johnson could all possibly be in our backfield

Well he would be starting and Bryce Brown, Storm Johnson, Lamar Miller,Duke Johnson could all possibly be in our backfield

Definitely my Pipe Dream though sounds good.. and IMO to much talent one or two of them would of transferred LOL but **** does that sound good

It wouldnt have surprised me if he would have been our best linebacker last year. He certainly looked better than spence in the three games I saw him play. He's bigger and faster than Spence.

I'll qualify my take as being a football only take. I cannot comment on his off-field demeanor or issues.

Advertisement

don't matter. this dude would have started in 2010 assuming the light came on then.

Advertisement
Where would he have ranked on the depth chart in 2011 and 2012?

*edit*

Thank you D$. Al Golden is the coach and Arthur Brown decided not to transfer when he did and decided to stick it out and graduate.
He would have more than likely been suspended because of the Shapiro incident. His career would have ened last year because I doubt he would have redshirt.

Advertisement
Shannon burning his redshirt so he could appear in one play on special teams against FAMU says everything you need to know about Radio.

highest drafted Miami linebacker since Beason, for sure.

He's 6'1" going to be around 230lbs when he gets to the league, and runs a 4.5 or better and is going to be very productive in his final two years. That's a **** good NFL prospect.

He's a good player. Took him a year+ to get used to the change of speed of the game (with **** poor coaching), but he would've been good here too.

Advertisement
Back