Had an incredible talk with Brad Kaaya's mother

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Just had a 40-minute conversation with Angela Means-Kaaya. Honestly one of the most insightful recruiting-related talks I've ever had. Such a different perspective from a parent. Going to start typing it up now. Oh, and I can say with the utmost confidence that Brad will stay fully committed to Miami no doubt about it. She was literally speechless when trying to describe how much the family respects James Coley and Golden. Can't wait for you all to read

Advertisement
Wow I'm excited Pete, but why'd you have to do this, now I'm gonna actually wait for this to be up instead of being clueless and finding it already there tomorrow morning...make it fast
/thanks for everything man, preciate it, we all do

Advertisement
r061.jpg

Advertisement
Pete you need to have a conversation with Braxton Berrios! lets hear how his visit went, maybe he clued Kaaya into how his OV went, because no one is saying anything about how his OV went.

Go Canes

Pete you need to have a conversation with Braxton Berrios! lets hear how his visit went, maybe he clued Kaaya into how his OV went, because no one is saying anything about how his OV went.

Go Canes

I was talking to Braxton today. Visit went very well. No need for an update. Not much changed over the weekend. Miami was already in great shape and it stayed that way. I try not to "over update" with kids. Only so much new info he has for me. But when there is something else to update with him, I will be on top of it. Believe me

Advertisement
The Internet in my house isn't working right now, posting from my phone. Typed up the story but can't post it unless someone can tell me how to transfer a document to my phone so I can copy and paste from there.

Advertisement
The Internet in my house isn't working right now, posting from my phone. Typed up the story but can't post it unless someone can tell me how to transfer a document to my phone so I can copy and paste from there.

What program did you type it on?

What program did you type it on?

Word

Pete if you have an iPhone try this:

You can save the doc as a .pdf (in word: File-> Save As-> Adobe PDF) and then transfer that into the books section of your iTunes

You should be able to open the pdf on your phone in the iBooks app and you should be able to copy/paste all the text from there

Advertisement
Back