Had a horrible thought...

fraggle

Senile Senior
What if Hedley is at home in Australia? I have friends and family stuck out of the country...arrrgh!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the type of random thoughts that come to your mind??..meanwhile I’m tryna guess if this chick at the gym is team no draws

My man, as you continue to develop your sense of perception, you'll come to find you'll be able to obtain x-ray vision like Superman. I always know if a chick has on drawers, bras, g-strings, or just put some clothing over her bare naked skin. I don't even have to stare anymore. lol. Patience grasshopper.

My man, as you continue to develop your sense of perception, you'll come to find you'll be able to obtain x-ray vision like Superman. I always know if a chick has on drawers, bras, g-strings, or just put some clothing over her bare naked skin. I don't even have to stare anymore. lol. Patience grasshopper.
Smh truss I’m. Not staring. Just the walk by glance . Don’t want a Winslow JR charge 🤣

This is the type of random thoughts that come to your mind??..meanwhile I’m tryna guess if this chick at the gym is team no draws
There's a particular combination of words that will make her go to your place and let you know.

Advertisement
I'm not into the elderly just yet.
youd be surprised how many cougars are outchea team no draws..mid life crisis
1591723389886.gif

Advertisement
Smh truss I’m. Not staring. Just the walk by glance . Don’t want a Winslow JR charge 🤣

I'm of the mindset that.....and I'm derailing the fck outta this thread.......but I'm of the mindset that, especially at the gym, if a chick is coming in dressed and looking a certain way, she wants to be looked at....maybe not talked to or hit on, but definitely be looked at, and 10/10 they know they are being looked at.

My homegirl from the gym has a body of a goddess, and a face from heaven (she's Black and Dominican). We met b/c she was doing an exercise wrong, and I gave her some friendly advice. Didn't speak to her again after that....and every time it was leg and glutes day, she came in w/ the "look at me" gear on, which barley held her DDD chest in, or her phat ***. So I told her you know it's really hard to do my sets when you're in my line of view b/c I can't see if I'm targeting the right muscles, b/c all I see if you targeting your muscles. We became friends ever since off a running joke.

The ladies wanna be seen, but don't mean they always want to or stared at. Just a tease game.

I'm of the mindset that.....and I'm derailing the fck outta this thread.......but I'm of the mindset that, especially at the gym, if a chick is coming in dressed and looking a certain way, she wants to be looked at....maybe not talked to or hit on, but definitely be looked at, and 10/10 they know they are being looked at.

My homegirl from the gym has a body of a goddess, and a face from heaven (she's Black and Dominican). We met b/c she was doing an exercise wrong, and I gave her some friendly advice. Didn't speak to her again after that....and every time it was leg and glutes day, she came in w/ the "look at me" gear on, which barley held her DDD chest in, or her phat ***. So I told her you know it's really hard to do my sets when you're in my line of view b/c I can't see if I'm targeting the right muscles, b/c all I see if you targeting your muscles. We became friends ever since off a running joke.

The ladies wanna be seen, but don't mean they always want to or stared at. Just a tease game.
Women will always come in first in playing mind games...undefeated lol

Advertisement
When you get to my age, you know, AND you have the brass to walk up and start a conversation about it.

Women crave validation and the currency they deal in is attention. That said, they want attention from men they find desirable. Attention from their perceived undesirables gets you an allegation of assault.

Advertisement
Back