Had a horrible thought...

Advertisement
I'm of the mindset that.....and I'm derailing the fck outta this thread.......but I'm of the mindset that, especially at the gym, if a chick is coming in dressed and looking a certain way, she wants to be looked at....maybe not talked to or hit on, but definitely be looked at, and 10/10 they know they are being looked at.

My homegirl from the gym has a body of a goddess, and a face from heaven (she's Black and Dominican). We met b/c she was doing an exercise wrong, and I gave her some friendly advice. Didn't speak to her again after that....and every time it was leg and glutes day, she came in w/ the "look at me" gear on, which barley held her DDD chest in, or her phat ***. So I told her you know it's really hard to do my sets when you're in my line of view b/c I can't see if I'm targeting the right muscles, b/c all I see if you targeting your muscles. We became friends ever since off a running joke.

The ladies wanna be seen, but don't mean they always want to or stared at. Just a tease game.
Lol oh most def. this Domican chick would come in every now in then..everything hanging out..all I had to do is catch her in the parking lot after a workout..I just told her “you know what u be doing” and she’s just started laughing about it. We cool till this day.

My mindset is that if a nicely endowed lady is dressed to be looked at , Imma oblige her. Not stare or stalk, but give her what she wants.

They’re make no-see- um draws these days. Many times it’s difficult to ascertain whether or not draws are underneath the top coverings.

My mindset is that if a nicely endowed lady is dressed to be looked at , Imma oblige her. Not stare or stalk, but give her what she wants.

They’re make no-see- um draws these days. Many times it’s difficult to ascertain whether or not draws are underneath the top coverings.
@Rellyrell has it all worked out.

Advertisement
Lol oh most def. this Domican chick would come in every now in then..everything hanging out..all I had to do is catch her in the parking lot after a workout..I just told her “you know what u be doing” and she’s just started laughing about it. We cool till this day.

It's all about the approach bro. I ain't w/ the staring, but I'm quick w/ the x-ray vision. lol. Like Terminator scanning everyone for Sarah Connors. lol.

But if they walking around in minimum clothing to get their workout on w/ a banging body, they want you to look, fa sho. I never let them know I'm peeping, that's in the clubs too. They so used to thirsty dudes on their tip which strokes their egos, but sometimes weird them out, that when you take the exact opposite approach, they don't know how to handle that.

It's all about the approach bro. I ain't w/ the staring, but I'm quick w/ the x-ray vision. lol. Like Terminator scanning everyone for Sarah Connors. lol.

But if they walking around in minimum clothing to get their workout on w/ a banging body, they want you to look, fa sho. I never let them know I'm peeping, that's in the clubs too. They so used to thirsty dudes on their tip which strokes their egos, but sometimes weird them out, that when you take the exact opposite approach, they don't know how to handle that.
Act like you've been there.....

Advertisement
The older you get, the longer you'll stare. It's one of the unspoken benefits of aging as a man.
You mean young women usually just chalk it up to you a being senile boomer who doesn’t know better and doesn’t take your creep advances seriously 😂😂

You mean young women usually just chalk it up to you a being senile boomer who doesn’t know better and doesn’t take your creep advances seriously 😂😂

Nah, I'm not that old... yet.
But if you honestly think staring is creeping, you may have taken one too many women's lib classes, hahaha.

Advertisement
Act like you've been there.....
With some of these ladies, that's a long list.

13acVyyFdFGcAU.gif

Advertisement

****, I’ll admit there are some I just can’t take my eyes off of. If I get caught staring, I do my best to make it look like I was staring at someone/something else. Lol

My man, as you continue to develop your sense of perception, you'll come to find you'll be able to obtain x-ray vision like Superman. I always know if a chick has on drawers, bras, g-strings, or just put some clothing over her bare naked skin. I don't even have to stare anymore. lol. Patience grasshopper.
Will have to know how to do this with Shalalala cameltoe......so hot

Advertisement
Back