Guysm, I’m a little nervous about tonight

Advertisement
This game is a toss up that close when I hear TVD had a good practice.
Is that supposed to be a surprise, is that suppose to make us feel good IT DOES NOT.
I want TVD to be good at all his practices not make headlines look out TVD did some thing’s good this week WOW.

Yes I scared of TVD using up all his good plays in practice… I WANT IT IN GAMES.

GOCANES
I got a lot of face palms on this earlier yesterday and disliked.
I hope TVD has a great week at practice performance keep us updated.

GOCANES
Is that supposed to be a surprise, is that suppose to make us feel good IT DOES NOT.
I want TVD to be good at all his practices not make headlines look out TVD did some thing’s good this week WOW.

Yes I scared of TVD using up all his good plays in practice… I WANT IT IN GAMES.

GOCANES
I hope TVD has another wonderful week at practice.

GOCANES

I think they started 1-3 too

They were a terrible 1-3 team too. They lost to some terrible schools but I gotta give it to them that FSU game really turn the season for them. They have been really good since that terrible start.

I put this entire defeat on you because you were just a little bit nervous when you should’ve been incredibly nervous and didn’t bring your nervous game. You came out nervous flat you didn’t convert nervous. You had a chance to own nervous, but didn’t execute.
Next week I’m gonna be ****ting myself so I’ll put that in the title

All we can do is trust the process, try and improve week to week, watch the film, run the ball, control the clock, take a knee etc

Advertisement

GOCANES
I now know why we lost…thanks for the jinx

Next week I’m gonna be ****ting myself so I’ll put that in the title

All we can do is trust the process, try and improve week to week, watch the film, run the ball, control the clock, take a knee etc
Sorry brother!

We need all of the talent in the world because it’s the only way Larry Coker light can win games.

He can’t hire competent people to run the offense and win vs without having 5 stars everywhere.

I can’t wait until we take 6 months to hire the next OC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back