Guys

Advertisement
Bruh, I think you missed the sarcasm!
EF6147A1-68C9-4E66-9E38-AEA57803EDE7.gif

Lol. I got it. I just wanted to inform the masses that it was funny to be asking for a chick fil a on us1 in the gables, when there is in fact a chick fil a on us1 (just off, in a mall) a mile and a half south - hence my completely serious response wherein I typed the word “bruh.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
And you guys know I like to save the dots for when an announcement is imminent. And my when things go public predictions have been a little off to say the least but I can confidently say as Cribby did the next two weeks are going to be fire
wont make you say names but can you blink twice if it's all of these guys? Blink once if its most of these guys.

J. Rashada, R. Williams, N. Joseph, J. Howard, M. Bryant, M. Sanker, M. Freeling?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just checking in to make sure you realize that you could’ve just like the post with any random emoji and essentially have said “this”.

It’s 2022 - you owe us all .001 of a second back of our lives for that deep thought speed bump into this “guys” thread
mood GIF

CFB is just better when Miami is at/around the top. Miami and USC coming back to make things interesting for Bama, UGA and Ohio St. would be exactly what CFB needs.
If Miami and USC comes back at the same best believe that's the demise of the SEC. The amount of talent both teams can stack on one roster is nothing they can match. And not just college super stars, NFL stars, all of famers. Most of Bama elite players are just another guy in the league. Of course they have some that do well But im talking str8 domination. Plus they recruit both areas pretty hard , the SEC does. If they are going to plan B kids, they maybe still highly rated but its not the same. In addition to other schools who have been down coming back, Tennessee, UL, Texas. Combine all of that and its prime from Our Canes and USC to move in. Would love a home and home with USC.

If Miami and USC comes back at the same best believe that's the demise of the SEC. The amount of talent both teams can stack on one roster is nothing they can match. And not just college super stars, NFL stars, all of famers. Most of Bama elite players are just another guy in the league. Of course they have some that do well But im talking str8 domination. Plus they recruit both areas pretty hard , the SEC does. If they are going to plan B kids, they maybe still highly rated but its not the same. In addition to other schools who have been down coming back, Tennessee, UL, Texas. Combine all of that and its prime from Our Canes and USC to move in. Would love a home and home with USC.
The SEC won’t demise anytime soon, not with the arrival of Texas and Oklahoma.

Advertisement
Back