Guys

If Miami and USC comes back at the same best believe that's the demise of the SEC. The amount of talent both teams can stack on one roster is nothing they can match. And not just college super stars, NFL stars, all of famers. Most of Bama elite players are just another guy in the league. Of course they have some that do well But im talking str8 domination. Plus they recruit both areas pretty hard , the SEC does. If they are going to plan B kids, they maybe still highly rated but its not the same. In addition to other schools who have been down coming back, Tennessee, UL, Texas. Combine all of that and its prime from Our Canes and USC to move in. Would love a home and home with USC.
the SEC isnt going anywhere, but Miami and USC can make things harder for them. Would love to see Nebraska get back into the mix as well. Tennessee and Texas can never win another game and I'd be fine

Advertisement
the SEC isnt going anywhere, but Miami and USC can make things harder for them. Would love to see Nebraska get back into the mix as well. Tennessee and Texas can never win another game and I'd be fine
They aint going anywhere but that strangle hold they have on the recruits changes when Miami and USC start get the majority of talent in there area. Everytime someone rise, someone else has to fall.

Advertisement
and there is a serious money disadvantage for every conference not named SEC or B10

I mean you’ll have Texas-Alabama, Oklahoma-Georgia type matchups. Pretty compelling stuff.

There’s a reason ESPN spent a fortune to snatch the SEC from CBS.

Advertisement
Back