Guys

Anyone see Ahmad's comments recently. Prepping for the miss haha

1656195886178.png

Advertisement
Lol if that's what I conveyed to you then yes! On that note if you get double an offer in your job and don't take it I'd have to judge you. These kids pour their heart and soul into the game and a lot of them are taking care of families who have sacrificed everything to support them so if your scenario were to play out charge it to the game. We are on the right side of the job offers though. Sure we will lose some but we will be on top more often than not.
I hear ya.. taking commitments, official visits early might come back to bite us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol if that's what I conveyed to you then yes! On that note if you get double an offer in your job and don't take it I'd have to judge you. These kids pour their heart and soul into the game and a lot of them are taking care of families who have sacrificed everything to support them so if your scenario were to play out charge it to the game. We are on the right side of the job offers though. Sure we will lose some but we will be on top more often than not.
I can think of two recruits where this may help and also hurt us.
Help: Joenel Aguero
Hurt: Francis Mauigoa
Ama right @1murhurricane

Top 10? You may want to recalibrate.

I think most of us expect Top 5 soon. But he’s got to win some games and the compensation model needs to get more predictable before you can confidently use “consistently “ and “Top 5” together IMO.

OT slightly. But even a consistent #10 class with this staff still gets us into the ACCCG every year. I think that’s our floor.

Advertisement
I think most of us expect Top 5 soon. But he’s got to win some games and the compensation model needs to get more predictable before you can confidently use “consistently “ and “Top 5” together IMO.

OT slightly. But even a consistent #10 class with this staff still gets us into the ACCCG every year. I think that’s our floor.
With this staff, we will win games this year. He has filled most holes to win the coastal. Challenge Clemson this year and watch what happens. He had half the staff at Oregon and won.

Advertisement
Disagree. Great staff, first rate facilities on the way. Towers being dropped with more world class dorms replacing them. NIL pockets opening up. First rate AD and completely revamped Hecht. Chamber of Commerce weather every day especially from November on.

PTSD is over my friend.
I wouldnt say no to this...lol

Advertisement
Back