Guys, I’m feeling nervous about Appalachian State

Advertisement
Bubba's play fell off the cliff the second half of last year. He then gets ejected today. He is all talk and no action.
All good points. Let's see what happens from here on out. Unfortunately because of his early ejection we weren't able to see him play in this game. But I still think he's gonna have a good season.

No bro. Manny sucks. But we're not losing to App State and all those other teams. That's crazy. Despite what we saw today, we are a better team than we were last year. I don't believe this team is going to implode like they have in years past. Not because of Manny, but because of Deriq King and Bubba Bolden mainly. This team has heart.
Manuela lost to FIU AND a team that had just installed the forward pass as a routine play on O.

Advertisement
As long as we keep it close, then stike late in the fourth.

Exactly. They may have the edge in coaching but our recruits were rated better on the recruiting website. That may be the difference in this game

Manuela lost to FIU AND a team that had just installed the forward pass as a routine play on O.
Manny sucks. But King aint losing to App State. That's crazy talk bro. King is this team's version of Duke Johnson that season Golden went 9-4. He'll win a few games on his own if he as to, especially against weaker competition.

Advertisement
It's wild how some people are actually confident about the rest of the schedule

It's like they've learned nothing from the past three years
Last year, we finally beat the teams we supposed to beat. However, we didn't win the 50/50 games (UNC & OKST). Hopefully that trend continues with better success.

Wasn't this the same thread from back in 2016? When App State was going to upset us in Boone and we absolutely annihilated them? Seriously, we win by 20+ next week. Bama is among the college football gods, this game isn't indicative of anything.

You sure?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back