Guys, I’m feeling nervous about Appalachian State

We beat then by 35 last time we played and we're a more talented team than we were then.

If we lose to App St then the mopers have something to actually complain about.
Manny won’t last the entire season If he loses to App State. The season will implode and we go downhill fast if that happens. He’s coaching for his job next week.

Advertisement
Manny won’t last the entire season If he loses to App State. The season will implode and we go downhill fast if that happens. He’s coaching for his job next week.
Curious, does BoT sack both Manuela and James before season ends?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We played the defending champs, a team that has only lost about 4 games over 4 season (2 of which were champs). Horrible showing for sure but you’d have to be drunk if you think we look that kind of bad again.
can’t lie tho mich st rb looked scary. Gotta contain him

Advertisement
Wasn't this the same thread from back in 2016? When App State was going to upset us in Boone and we absolutely annihilated them? Seriously, we win by 20+ next week. Bama is among the college football gods, this game isn't indicative of anything.

Advertisement
Manny cult follower
No bro. Manny sucks. But we're not losing to App State and all those other teams. That's crazy. Despite what we saw today, we are a better team than we were last year. I don't believe this team is going to implode like they have in years past. Not because of Manny, but because of Deriq King and Bubba Bolden mainly. This team has heart.

No bro. Manny sucks. But we're not losing to App State and all those other teams. That's crazy. Despite what we saw today, we are a better team than we were last year. I don't believe this team is going to implode like they have in years past. Not because of Manny, but because of Deriq King and Bubba Bolden mainly. This team has heart.
He was helpful today.

Advertisement
Back