Guy who F'd the prom Queen 20 yrs ago

Advertisement
Bro; between The Nudey Bar, the bounce checks, NO MAAM, his showdown w Bubba in the halls of Polk High to validate his championship, making a deal w the devil to become the greatest Chicago Bear running back, the bar fights, and giving Peg the best 30 secs of her life....I mean, there will never be another role model like him on TV again.
Still waiting for someone to propose legislation for the designation of Pregnaho and Breast Virginia.

We are like the uncle in Napolean Dynamite.
EttFK3Z.gif

Advertisement
Bro; between The Nudey Bar, the bounce checks, NO MAAM, his showdown w Bubba in the halls of Polk High to validate his championship, making a deal w the devil to become the greatest Chicago Bear running back, the bar fights, and giving Peg the best 30 secs of her life....I mean, there will never be another role model like him on TV again.
Remember the one where Marcy Darcy did a search and found out Terry Bradshaw went to Polk High for a year? Poor Al wasn't the best player ever at Polk High. It's sounds like our program: we're back this year, nope

Remember the one where Marcy Darcy did a search and found out Terry Bradshaw went to Polk High for a year? Poor Al wasn't the best player ever at Polk High. It's sounds like our program: we're back this year, nope

Do I??! Lol. I can see Al stiff arming band members now to get to the cymbal crash to stop the stage from blowing up. Lol

Advertisement
Feels more like an ABCs series Lost. Never any real answers.
Nah, more like Game of thrones.

It started out great and the last season sucked all kinds of ***. The Canes have been the last season of GoT for the past 16 years.

And then spent his life talking about it...
That's the Miami Hurricanes.

No. That's Miami Hurricanes FANS.

The program doesn't run around talking bout what it was four decades ago; it's the fans of the Hurricanes who can't wrap their feeble little minds around the fact UM gamed the system all those years ago, going on an unprecedented run with more talent and speed than anyone else in the nation—yet people still believing that should be the case today, based on nothing more than a sad ****tail of emotion, entitlement and nostalgia.

All these years later, everyone has not just caught up—but has lapped Miami, as talent and speed are everywhere and the new key ingredient to success is next-level money; which a private school and with fan base made up of mostly non-alum who don't write checks, doesn't have an abundance of.

I F-ed 2 Prom Queens...and still talking sh*t...

You mean you're the guy that watched the door to make sure nobody interrupted while Miami ****ed the prom queen, then took pictures with Miami afterward, and now your entire life revolves around that night you watched the door.

Advertisement
You mean you're the guy that watched the door to make sure nobody interrupted while Miami ****ed the prom queen, then took pictures with Miami afterward, and now your entire life revolves around that night you watched the door.
Your Homosexual *** wish you had women like I've had...and currently have....But since your a Pole Smoking Faqquit....that wouldn't pertain to you...

I came in here thinking this thread was going to be about Botch Davis.....but he left before he f*cked the championship prom queen and only railed us 20 years later when we were a twice divorced single mother of 4 who is way past any improvements to be had from vaginal rejuvenation surgery at the Florida Center For Cosmetic Surgery.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Your Homosexual *** wish you had women like I've had...and currently have....But since your a Pole Smoking Faqquit....that wouldn't pertain to you...

LOL. You don't know **** about me but you for sure are one of most pathetic clowns in here between your constantly bragging about ridiculous stuff, your lame photos, and your "glory days".

LOL. You don't know **** about me but you for sure are one of most pathetic clowns in here between your constantly bragging about ridiculous stuff, your lame photos, and your "glory days".
I know your a Puzzy....Dont hate because I have the Life I do....Work harder....Just because my friendship with Former Canes trumps your friendship with a bunch of Faqquits is no reason to be so salty...

Advertisement
Back