Coaching Gus vs. Lashlee tonight

CANEMC

⭐️⭐️ Extra Premium
UCF hosts SMU tonight on ESPN2. Can Rhett beat his ex-boss?

1664950508281.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I got UCF in this one. Gus has been there longer and with the news of a group of SMU players sitting out the season, it's a recipe for toxicity among the team in the locker room, which will definitely reflect on the field.

Sidenote: CFB is wacky af: TCU barely beat SMU, 42-34 (after being up 28-7 in the 2nd), but then goes on to crush OU 55-24 the next week.

Advertisement
This is a tough one to project. Vegas has this one as basically a pickem on a neutral site. I think if smu can get a couple quick strikes through the air Ucf won’t be able to climb back. They can’t throw the ball. Nor do they want to. But they are home and that counts for something. I’ll say Ucf in a close one. They are tough to beat in Orlando

UCF hosts SMU tonight on ESPN2. Can Rhett beat his ex-boss?

View attachment 210482

Gus sucks. UCF made a mediocre/bad hire in Gus because the new AD was buddies with him. They should have hired Lebby as HC and continued with their style of hyper fast attacking passing spread offenses. Gus fooled UCF fans and they are annoyed by his running spread, running QB offense. They lost Dillon Gabriel QB (transfer to Oklahoma), and WR’s to the portal because of the change in style of offense.

Gus sucks. UCF made a mediocre/bad hire in Gus because the new AD was buddies with him. They should have hired Lebby as HC and continued with their style of hyper fast attacking passing spread offenses. Gus fooled UCF fans and they are annoyed by his running spread, running QB offense. They lost Dillon Gabriel QB (transfer to Oklahoma), and WR’s to the portal because of the change in style of offense.
Yep. Gus sucks.

There is a dude on here who tried to tell me how Gus was a better coach than Heuple and how Frost did not win with O Leary's players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I got UCF in this one. Gus has been there longer and with the news of a group of SMU players sitting out the season, it's a recipe for toxicity among the team in the locker room, which will definitely reflect on the field.

Sidenote: CFB is wacky af: TCU barely beat SMU, 42-34 (after being up 28-7 in the 2nd), but then goes on to crush OU 55-24 the next week.
TCU dominated that game. Beating was much worse than the score would lead you to believe.

SMU is certainly good enough to compete for their league crown though. If they win tonight, they may become the favorite.

Advertisement
Back