Gus Felder

Advertisement
I wore a super suit the first time I squated 800 pounds and dead lifted 837 pounds at 242 pound body weight , it gave me support protection from injury it took me 45 minutes to an hour to get into it with (3) guys struggling to get me in it.

All in all there were only (3) people in the world who in the 70's could match these numbers and Bill Kazmier was one of them.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol I'm not saying its not impressive. Just my curiosity piqued

Believe me it all came with a price , we're doing inventory my 40th and I can't stay on my feet as long as Im used too....no brother we're good just ACHING HERE LOLOLOL well I;m actually in pain..

Advertisement
Gus felder organized this? Lol next thing will be that Samoan dance where they stick out their tongues lol

The Haka, based on Maori war chants, is AWESOME.

Same for Sipitau and other Pacific Islander war chants as well.

If you can't get on board with that...

SHUT.

YOUR.

MOUTH.

Advertisement
Was running around smacking dummies with records on them in a staged wrestling event better? Team sports do corny **** sometimes. This says nothing
No I criticized that too but this does say something to me. I might be old school, im 36, there is no team dancing in the weight room. That room is for grinding n gains not this ****. Lets not ignore the fact that GT has to work extra hard bc all these kids were recruited to run a triple option n now they have switch up their style. Lineman got to get bigger, WRs need to wrk route running n catching, n QBs have to completely change.

Advertisement
Back