Gus Edwards

Advertisement
Hope he doesn't transfer. He'll play longer in the league than the other 2.

Advertisement

His measurables say yes. Yearbys lack of high end speed makes your point some what valid but again this is College Football. Not the NFL. The other two are simply better. Add the incoming freshman and Choc who Larry Blustein swears is a future NFL RB I dont know how he is not utilized in a different manner to help this team

Advertisement

His measurables say yes. Yearbys lack of high end speed makes your point some what valid but again this is College Football. Not the NFL. The other two are simply better. Add the incoming freshman and Choc who Larry Blustein swears is a future NFL RB I dont know how he is not utilized in a different manner to help this team

Choc is a future NFL RB? Did I read that right? So a guy with a torn ACL and fumbling problems that can't sniff the field at UM is going to the NFL?

Choc is a future NFL RB? Did I read that right? So a guy with a torn ACL and fumbling problems that can't sniff the field at UM is going to the NFL?

Larry knows his stuff and has watched every RB from Dade County for 30+ years. If he says something it doesn't mean he's right but he knows his **** so I'll take his word.

ACLs aren't the end of RBs anymore.

Advertisement
Shame he was injured last year. He's our best back will do more in the Nfl Than the other rbs on our team and Duke in the nfl season

Gus looked good yesterday he needs more carrys going forward and if he comes back then I think we have to move homer to corner.

Gus looked good yesterday he needs more carrys going forward and if he comes back then I think we have to move homer to corner.

Homer was 1 of my favorite recruits coming in. I dont know how he hasnt seen the field since that 1 fumble. I love him at RB. But im a defensive guy, and because of that I been salivating at the mouth at the thought of him at corner or safety. With our need at the positions next year, Id love to see him start taking reps there now. Huge upside, guys a playmaker.

Advertisement

Interesting idea, moving Horner.

He's been a hitter on special teams, so it makes some sense. And if he has decent ball skills, he could be a high int guy. Should have fluid hips from being a running back.

I like the idea.

We also need the get him on KO return to let him have the ball in his hands, to see what he can do.

But the fact that we don't use him to return kicks is a bit of a warning. If he was all that dynamic as a runner, you'd think they'd give him a look there. But maybe CMR is paying respects to Malcolm Lewis? Letting the senior go out on a high note.

But yeah. Gus comes back, move Homer to DB.

Gus Edwards should've been the starter since game 1.

Yes, I know blackvern owns the patent, but I've said this for a while too.

The lunacy is at an all-time high! Gus has a decent game against a 2 win team and now we want him to play more or transfer so he can play somewhere else...hahahaha!! The guy runs tall and is slow hitting the hole. There's a reason he's third string.

Advertisement
Back