Gus Edwards through 4 games

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Blackvern has been wrong like 3 times maximum in his posting career. He's a little extra high on Gus, but Gus was always the real deal, Vern neva lied

Vern is a fcking moron and a semenhole. He comes on today like gus just got inducted in the hall of fame. Dude wasn’t even the leading rusher on his team today.

Vern is a fcking moron and a semenhole. He comes on today like gus just got inducted in the hall of fame. Dude wasn’t even the leading rusher on his team today.

Dawg, no one is saying that Gus Edwards is Edgerrin James . But if you're gonna deny that Gus Edwards has been successful then you're just hating just to hate. People just love to say that Blackvern is dead wrong when his track record is pretty strong.

I think him and Walton are gonna be great backs in the league in years to come.

@kryptonite Whats going on my guy? Ill be waiting for your crow

Lol, I wondered if you'd remember this. Today was actually the first Raven's game I've seen this season, and I have to say your boy looked good. It's early so let's not go wild, but I was pleasantly surprised with Gus and am looking forward to seeing what he can do moving forward. I still don't think he ever ran as hard at Miami as I saw him run today, but if he can keep this up I'll be happy.

Consider my crow eaten.

Advertisement
Dawg, no one is saying that Gus Edwards is Edgerrin James . But if you're gonna deny that Gus Edwards has been successful then you're just hating just to hate. People just love to say that Blackvern is dead wrong when his track record is pretty strong.

I think him and Walton are gonna be great backs in the league in years to come.

I don’t think he is successful and he hasn’t done **** in the league.

See you have to ask yourself what’s successful? All state in high school? A D1 scholarship? A college education? Making a NFL team? 179 yards rushing in a season?

Vern didn’t come on here after Gus’s outings of 42, 0,12, and 10 yards rushing. He was waiting for the ONE time he actually did something against the second worst rushing yards per game team in the league.

Yo Vern! You got bleak visions typed out for the crootin board come early and regular signing day? I might need those reads to get through it mayne.

I don’t think he is successful and he hasn’t done **** in the league.

See you have to ask yourself what’s successful? All state in high school? A D1 scholarship? A college education? Making a NFL team? 179 yards rushing in a season?

Vern didn’t come on here after Gus’s outings of 42, 0,12, and 10 yards rushing. He was waiting for the ONE time he actually did something against the second worst rushing yards per game team in the league.
What NFL team have you EVER played for? Man you put the HATE in LOSER!

Advertisement
This is one of those times , I love when a young kid wakes up a goes for the gusto knowing the door close fast and just squeaks by.

GOOD FOR GUS.....I'M GLAD I WAS PROVED SO SO WRONG.

Advertisement
This one of those times , I love when a young kid wakes up a goes for the gusto knowing the door close fast and just squeaks by.

GOOD FOR GUS.....I'M GLAD I WAS PROVED SO SO WRONG.

How is the yuge desk today friend? I hope it's covered in CO's and you have an equally yuge cup of coffee sitting on it.

How is the yuge desk today friend? I hope it's covered in CO's and you have an equally yuge cup of coffee sitting on it.

LMAO YEP CANE , you got me REAL GOOD last week with that HAIRY POON post GEEEZ what a mess you caused with that OMG

Well , actually I'm still shipping material twice a day to the IPF for the offices ,C/O's have eased up though on the switch-gear everything is installed basically just pipe, wire and wiring devices trimming out so the REAL final inspection and C/O can be called in.

As far as my HUGE DESK it's amazing the load it can carry blue prints galore for the new year , this time of the year a HUGE amount of hurry up and wait type requests , my warehouse is filling up with hurry up and wait material funny thing is I BILL the customer LMAO.

Advertisement
Maybe if Vern was not dragging down Gus by hanging on his nuts so much, Gus would have 20 more yards rushing. Cmon Vern...help your boy out

Vern mad because we pointing out realty...that Gus staying would have taken reps from..drum role.......Choc

Gus is what he was outta HS...a fullback. He should've learned to block
Well,well well, are you disgusted with yourself?

Advertisement
Back