Gus Edwards through 4 games

Advertisement
He landed in a good situation? LMAO!!!! DOnt try to back track now< let me do my research and see if you were one of the gus haters...SOON

I've been with you the whole way @blackvern - good to have you back!

Gus Starter.jpg

But Gus did land in good situation.

Kenneth Dixon is the Ravens 3rd RB, and has suspended and injured his whole career. He might get cut or the Ravens will probably carry 4 RB's since he hasn't been dependable.

And Gus has been running well ahead of Mark Thompson and De'Lance Turner for the next spot. It's really hard to make an active NFL roster as a UFA, but Gus has a great chance.

Oh..... The thread Im gonna start when Gus makes these ravens...oh man... its gonna be biblical... Im doing my research as we speak I am going after each and every single one of you phaggots who had something bad to say about Augustus..
HI Guys

Advertisement
Gray is better than Gus. And I'm not sure it's really close.

**** before the season guys like you were whining that Gus was better than Homer, because Homer didn't have any experience.

If we needed Gray, he'd give us more than Gus the bust. The way some of you overrate Gus is just laughable, and I'm glad he's at Rutgers.
How you doing bro?

Advertisement
C YRDs Ave LNG TD
Gus Edwards 62 259 4.2 25 2

I've seen a lot of threads about what a blow it was to lose this guy but can anyone with a straight face say they would want him taking even a single carry from Homer?

Dude is average in every way, he's only the third best RB on his own team smh..
:busmoon:
:t5dia6fawihw78.jpg:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blackvern has been wrong like 3 times maximum in his posting career. He's a little extra high on Gus, but Gus was always the real deal, Vern neva lied

Advertisement
Back