Gus Edwards through 4 games

Advertisement
Anyone got that gif of perryman killing Gus ??

Dude was soft I expect to see him be a camp body for 2 years before it’s time for fresh legs to prevail... I’ll give him that he might stay around longer that yearby did

Dude was soft I expect to see him be a camp body for 2 years before it’s time for fresh legs to prevail... I’ll give him that he might stay around longer that yearby did

Her's Perryman blowing up Gus. Here's Duke concussing Perryman

Duke > Perryman > Gus

But Gus has a really good chance at making the Ravens this year. He landed in a really good situation

0q3fy.gif

FamousSelfassuredBassethound-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
I'm not going to down any Cane or former Cane regardless of who recruited him or how his career here turned out.

Gus was a Cane but it didn't work out for him here for whatever reasons. So he did the best thing for himself and transferred.

It's never bothered me when a transfer does well elsewhere. I think it's worse when someone transfers from us and plays poorly elsewhere

I wished him well then and now.... But he's gone and didn't stay for the long run so I'm not investing any time following him

Oh..... The thread Im gonna start when Gus makes these ravens...oh man... its gonna be biblical... Im doing my research as we speak I am going after each and every single one of you phaggots who had something bad to say about Augustus..

Advertisement

Look here **** boi.... Yearby didnt even last one day in training camp

Advertisement
Oh..... The thread Im gonna start when Gus makes these ravens...oh man... its gonna be biblical... Im doing my research as we speak I am going after each and every single one of you phaggots who had something bad to say about Augustus..
He's leading the race to make the team, but he has fumbled 4 times in camp already. I've only been out to camp in owings mills twice, but he has a chance to make the team over
Dixon
J. Allen

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back