Gus Edwards through 4 games

Gus Edwards is still below average... just stop the bull****.. I'm a ravens fan cut it out. Collins is injured and Dixon can't stay healthy.. Edwards is not a starting caliber back period. I bet you we draft a running back next year.

Exactly...if collins was healthy he would have gone for 100 in all the games...its because of Jackson. next year will be interesting. Kind of wish they would go after Leveon Bell.

Advertisement
Only time Walton was feast was against non P5 teams/unranked teams....against decent competition he was horrible
Which is why i said that about Barkley: he had 4 games that he was great in per season in college but then was very mediocre otherwise

Exactly...if collins was healthy he would have gone for 100 in all the games...its because of Jackson. next year will be interesting. Kind of wish they would go after Leveon Bell.
I was just thinking that today. That our move up in the draft and get a beast rb.

Last edited:
hilarious how these south florida elitits on here use to rag on him and suck Duke off. Edwards is the better RB in the NFL.

all that "he run high doe" and "he should be a FB doe" "duke da best he SFL". LMAO

golden recruit from NY is a better RB then Duke the SFL legend.

just goes to show we have a fanbase that thinks because there are a couple kids from SFL that are elite (and go to other schools, mainly skill position), that Miami shouldn't lose.

Advertisement
hilarious how these south florida elitits on here use to rag on him and suck Duke off. Edwards is the better RB in the NFL.

all that "he run high doe" and "he should be a FB doe" "duke da best he SFL". LMAO

just goes to show we have a fanbase that thinks because there are a couple kids from SFL that are elite (and go to other schools, mainly skill position), that Miami shouldn't lose.

You ain't telling no lie.

You ain't telling no lie.

NFL not withstanding, Duke was pretty good in college.
I do think AG knew that if he played Yearby/Walton (not that Walton was not a good player) over Gus, there would have been such a backlash about AG playing OOS player over local guys.
Miami coaches/handlers are like Lavaar Ball, run their mouth and talk **** about everyone until Magic gets control, then it all stops.

I'm warming up to Bell plus Jackson .. umm w our young te's

Advertisement

I somewhat agree but strictly as an nfl ball player rb/receiving production Duke has been great in his actions. With that being said Edwards has had a **** of a start for his nfl career as strictly a rb

Gus sucked here, doesn't matter the reasons.

He's doing a good job in the NFL now apparently and good for the young man.

As for Duke or Gus, I know which one I'm taking in college since I saw both with my own eyes. That doesn't mean the other one can't be better at the next level. Ken Dorsey says hi! Plenty of QB's have been better than him in the NFL, but he outshined his competition in college.

Advertisement
Gus Edwards Yards per carry were good here. If he was from Dade, people would be fans. Struggled a bit after the bad injury, which is easy to understand.

Not better then Gray?? **** u franchise

I always stated if somebody gets injured we ****ed

You punk mutha fuggas ****ted on Gus for stacking numbers against trash competition but hype up Homer for stacking numbers against trash competition.

Ain't that a bih
1492064848_asian-girl-smiling.gif

Advertisement
Which is why i said that about Barkley: he had 4 games that he was great in per season in college but then was very mediocre otherwise

To be fair Penn State had an absolutely terrible OL and their QB was straight trash. He was getting hit in the backfield **** near every play. To put the numbers he did up in college with that line was insane.

Then look at him on the Giants. The Giants OL was so bad erik Flowers was starting for them and they have the only QB in football slower than Kaaya. Even at the NFL level he is getting hit behind the LOS and is putting up good numbers.

Gus Edwards Yards per carry were good here. If he was from Dade, people would be fans. Struggled a bit after the bad injury, which is easy to understand.

I don't have that Dade bias that so many here have, and I'm saying not so much. His YPC looked good because he mostly got in late when the game was over. He'd have a few 3 yd runs, then bust a long one. Average looked good, but you couldn't count on him to deliver tough yardage when you needed it. Whenever he was really challenged, he failed to run like a big guy. He always had the tools, he just didn't seem to be able to use them.

Mike I like hurst and andrews... i thought maxx williams was gonna be good too.

Just wasting picks especially when we dont throw to them. I can see taking one that high but 3 in the last 4 drafts......I see others drafted around those and just want to know what newsome was thinking

Advertisement
Back