Gus Edwards has arrived

Where is that marina? I haven't lived in Miami in a long time, so I don't recognize it. When I see that, I'm ready to commit.

Advertisement
I think it's the Sonesta... same place some previous recruits (don't remeber which) stayed at earlier this cycle

I think it's the Sonesta... same place some previous recruits (don't remeber which) stayed at earlier this cycle

Is the Sonesta that close to the water? Thought it was a few blocks in but **** if I can remember. These days when I visit I hardly leave the beach except to hit the design district for eats.

Advertisement
This guy is a tank. Maybe he can take the 10-12 carries to spell Duke this season.

41.jpg

Is the Sonesta that close to the water? Thought it was a few blocks in but **** if I can remember. These days when I visit I hardly leave the beach except to hit the design district for eats.

It is the Sonesta. There is one building (the library), South Bayshore drive then the Coconut Grove Sailing Club, which is in the picture.

Advertisement
Where is that marina? I haven't lived in Miami in a long time, so I don't recognize it. When I see that, I'm ready to commit.

Coconut Grove..... Right next to Peacock Park.

Pic looks like it was taken from the Doubletree? I know we used to house recruits there in the past.

Crazy. I stayed at that hotel back in 2006 when we had the Thanksgiving night game against BC (when Coker was fired that following day lol)

Nice area.

Advertisement
I really like this addition if he indeed comes aboard.

Whoever said Lonnie Pryor is right on point. I like what a player like that does at the college level. He can run hard, he'll come around as a blocker so he can pla up when his number is called...good late get if we indeed get him on board. Perfect set of backs to bring in this class, Collins and Augustus Edwards. Add size and the ability to get yards between the tackles. Exactly what we need.

My only worry is...we haven't seen this staff use Maurice Hagens much...hopefully that changes this year.

Coconut Grove, Peac_ock Park my old stumping ground ...

I remember when Frank Gore was little snotty nose kid
Living with his family on Grand Ave..

Playing at the Barnyard (ymca)

Advertisement
An article on the fsu board says we r in the lead but of course we should wait and let his visit high ware off and then see where we r at

Advertisement
Back