Gus Edwards has arrived

If I was from NJ or wherever in the North east he is from this weather alone would have had me commit on spot...... or at least as I got back home and opened up my closet to go pick out 5 layers of clothes to wear that day.

#MiaimiWinters

he posted this picture with the message

Young_King ‏@GodsGiftGUS
Miami

33.jpg

Advertisement
Without having any inside Info at all I think we land this kid simply because I cannot see an New York kid choosing tallahassee over Miami. Those ****'s love it down here.

If I was from NJ or wherever in the North east he is from this weather alone would have had me commit on spot...... or at least as I got back home and opened up my closet to go pick out 5 layers of clothes to wear that day.

#MiaimiWinters

Young_King ‏@GodsGiftGUS
Miami

33.jpg

That is why I went to UM.

Advertisement
Ditto. Did it for me too and considering the frigid temps this year......dude is LOVING his visit at the very least. Anybody else catch that GodsgiftGus handle?? Lol.

#MiaimiWinters

Young_King ‏@GodsGiftGUS
Miami

33.jpg

That is why I went to UM.

I just randomly pulled up his highlights without reading this thread and I really like him. He reminds me of Adrian Peterson the way he runs (long strides)

Advertisement
on a scale of 1 to 10, if collins is a 10, then where does everyone rate this guy as a tailback?

As a tailback, he's probably a 7 in the Mike James territory. As a fullback/h-back type, which is what they are recruiting him at, he's a 8 or 9

Isn't he considered the top prospect in the nation at that position?

Sure is

Where? I only found his RB rating/ranking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think this kid will be a Cane. Coley was his main recruiter to FSU. We could use him and Collins together. This kid is the #1 FB in the nation. This would be a very big pickup dont overlook this if it happens esp if Collins does go to Ark.

Advertisement
Back