Gus Edwards another 100 yard game

HawaiiAndTheOver

band
Banned
but the golden recruit from NY runs too high?

Duke da Gaw from SFL is better baby. That's according to the posters on here.

Golden did a **** of a job recruiting here for what he came into too. Zero depth, zero talent, and he recruited well and found some lower star kids that were great ball players.

Big Al Golden did a **** of a job here considering the circumstance

Advertisement
but the golden recruit from NY runs too high?

Duke da Gaw from SFL is better baby. That's according to the posters on here.

Golden did a **** of a job recruiting here for what he came into too. Zero depth, zero talent, and he recruited well and found some lower star kids that were great ball players.

Big Al Golden did a **** of a job here considering the circumstance

Lmao if you think hes better than Duke

Advertisement
LOL @ this being redemption for Folden...but this is an indictment of Brown. I remember Brown *****!n' & gripin' about lack of talent at RB during that 4 game losing streak in 16', now look at Gus.

Wasn’t Brown the one that said he should’ve given Gus more carries? And I think he tried to do so near the end but it was too little too late.(I thought Brown said this about Gus but maybe ihe said it about another RB?)

Advertisement
LMAO, it's always about coaches on here, never the players. That's what cracks me up about this fanbase.

You cant be serious. "Always the coaches, never the players " but yet you're on a thread boasting about a player whose done more in the NFL than he has did in college under 2 different trash coaching staff's. I've admitted Gus has proven to be better than what he looked like in college, but on that same team, with the same O-Line and staff, that Gus failed to produce in, Duke Johnson delivered. Doesn't mean Duke is better, because obviously that means he fit what the coaches wanted for their offense a lot better, but the same goes for Gus's performance. Cant possibly say hes better based off him playing for a decent ravens squad compared to Duke who is a different back on a trash Browns team.

Lower rated?

Gus was the #1 rated fullback in the country coming out of high school.

I was always a fan, of course having said that, I was always a Geathers fan, Yearby fan, etc etc. A few of us saw him in high school. Talk about raw ability, ran like a wild stallion on psilocybin.

Advertisement

Ain’t no point in hating on gus edwards he still love and reps the canes till this day. He graduated from Miami too. I’m glad he’s doing well in the league
33829E37-BDFC-48FA-9E86-956167AF2549.jpeg

Advertisement
Duke was fun to watch here but Gus is clearly the better back. Not even sure how this is debatable at this point.

Gus is clearly the better back, because he's had around a half a season of good football? He was bad running behind the same line as Duke at Miami, was beyond mediocre at Rutgers. Timmy Smith ran for a ton of yards in a Super Bowl, what's your point? Guys can get on a roll, they can be one year, or one game wonders. It's what you do over time that matters. Duke finished his Miami career with a ton of records. Gus couldn't beat out Joe Yearby for carries.

He’s running behind the run blocking oline in the league RN. While he was here he wasn’t better than Duke..wasn’t better than yearby..and wasn’t better than Walton. It wasn’t the coach’s holding him back. He was just in a crowded Backfield. Sometimes the light comes on for guys in the league. Has nothing to do with Al, brown or richt

Advertisement
Back