Gus Bradley-Chargers Film Breakdown RJ26

Advertisement
[video]http://www.chargers.com/video/2017/04/29/xs-and-os-gus-bradley-breaks-down-jenkins-and-king[/video]

Last edited:
Just imagine how much money he could have made if he were coached 4 years by Diaz instead of one

We could say that about every kid coached under Golden. Also, you would have to wonder about some of the studs that got kicked off, would they still be around? I think we can all agree CMR has more sway with the AD and BOT when it comes to a final say on booting a kid, at least when it isn't his decision.

Advertisement
Underrated in his time here.

Nice film kinda interesting how they had Jenkins down in the box and Carter single high.. probably more faith in Jenkins taking right angles?
Can't see the video anymore for some reason, but more likely a blitz package where, if it came down to anything more than a quick decision by the QB, Carter in single high would be toast anyway. Carter's range wasn't exactly great.

Advertisement
Underrated in his time here.

Those two embarrassing missed tackles really standout in his career( the one against Cincinnati and indorgot the other team).... made me hard to like him... but you are right
Virginia tech game in 2013. I think like 2 other canes(Denzel and another guy) all missed a tackle as well as jenkins on that play

Advertisement
Just imagine how much money he could have made if he were coached 4 years by Diaz instead of one

We could say that about every kid coached under Golden. Also, you would have to wonder about some of the studs that got kicked off, would they still be around? I think we can all agree CMR has more sway with the AD and BOT when it comes to a final say on booting a kid, at least when it isn't his decision.

And maybe CMR has more influence on young men to keep them straight so they could stay on the team. But past is past. Current Canes will see their stock rise in future drafts.

Advertisement
Back