Gurvan Hall

Advertisement
Gets the crown for looks like Tarzan & plays like Jane.

Well you can’t do much lined up 50 yards off the ball and then being asked to back some more.

His tackling does suck tho. He’s terrible at filling the run lane. I haven’t seen the pop I saw on hits that I thought I saw in his high school highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not an easy position to play in this defense. He has a lot of responsibility, and a lot of ground to cover. He doesn’t want to give up the big play. Everyone wrote Johnson off his sophomore year. He turned out pretty good. (great actually) .Halls’s play is not why we lost! We lost because we have no accountability on special teams. We make stupid game time decisions being made, and have very few players that can play in the clutch.

Not an easy position to play in this defense. He has a lot of responsibility, and a lot of ground to cover. He doesn’t want to give up the big play. Everyone wrote Johnson off his sophomore year. He turned out pretty good. (great actually) .Halls’s play is not why we lost! We lost because we have no accountability on special teams. We make stupid game time decisions being made, and have very few players that can play in the clutch.
You’re right about Johnson. I would say midway through his junior season is when he really hit his groove and people bashed the **** out of him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bull Hockey, 4th and 17 and our Defense can't get off the field.

Blew the 4th & 17 and the game sealing TD catch (and was burned on the TD drop a play or two before).

So many average players on this squad it's ridiculous. We've got a handful of studs and that's it.

Advertisement
Back