Gurvan Hall

A Safety .... leading in tackles is not a good look on defense . Actually both were leading in tackles strong and free but if you want to talk about looking timid or not showing up sort of speak ? Earth to Mars - Our 4 year starting LB core ( Where art thou?) SENIORS .... :eek::ghost:

This has been said many times, but this isn't a bad thing with Manny's defense. Quan, Redwine, Carter, etc all led or were tops in tackles. It's important for our safeties to clean up.

Advertisement
I no it was his first start but man he looked timid

He was coming down hill a little to soft

Gottq rep that #26 better then that or change ya #
I think the defense will be fine and he will be an All-ACC type performer the rest of the year. I’m pretty sure this kid will be elite by end of the year

This has been said many times, but this isn't a bad thing with Manny's defense. Quan, Redwine, Carter, etc all led or were tops in tackles. It's important for our safeties to clean up.
Top 5 defense didn’t win bowl game. I don’t think the safety should be your top tackler. No elite program has its safety as top tackler. I need better linebacker play from my senior leaders. They’ve been given credit for way to long for subpar performances. Secondary played good if you ask me.

Advertisement
Top 5 defense didn’t win bowl game. I don’t think the safety should be your top tackler. No elite program has its safety as top tackler. I need better linebacker play from my senior leaders. They’ve been given credit for way to long for subpar performances. Secondary played good if you ask me.
the lb play has been underwhelming, cant wait till we start putting hybrids in the middle area there like Brooks

Advertisement
I don't think the kid Hall played great at all but i do believe he gets better and will show better performance in the next game. Leading tackler on team with subpar performance. I think our young guys get better as the season goes on.

His first start y'all boys and he leads the team in tackles and did any of you see him give up a big play besides that opening drive

But Uncle Joe says truth>facts.

800.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back