Gurvan Hall

Advertisement
Advertisement
A Safety .... leading in tackles is not a good look on defense . Actually both were leading in tackles strong and free but if you want to talk about looking timid or not showing up sort of speak ? Earth to Mars - Our 4 year starting LB core ( Where art thou?) SENIORS .... :eek::ghost:

A Safety .... leading in tackles is not a good look on defense . Actually both were leading in tackles strong and free but if you want to talk about looking timid or not showing up sort of speak ? Earth to Mars - Our 4 year starting LB core ( Where art thou?) SENIORS .... :eek::ghost:

A safety has led this team in tackles for at least the last three years.

One of our safeties have led the team in tackles for each of the last 3 years

Advertisement

this has already been talked about in our defense the safeties make a lot of the tackles

Advertisement
This secondary has the potential to be pretty **** good once Bolden and Ivey get their reps. Lbs need to show me something. D line will only get better.

Advertisement

in a Manny type defense I don't think it is that unusual. 4-2-5 alignment mostly

I no it was his first start but man he looked timid

He was coming down hill a little to soft

Gottq rep that #26 better then that or change ya #
Take you hating sorry *** outa here. F'in loser... Stop wasting my time with your **** **** post!

Advertisement
Back