Gurvan Hall..

What's the inside scoop on how Hall was progressing before the injury?

If he's as good as advertised I would think he was challenging Redwine, Carter, Knowles.

Advertisement
Notice in this pic, everyone is looking in the same direction, except for Hall. In my mind, Gurvan is looking at Surtain like, "If I wasn't on these crutches, I would f'uck your p'ussy *** up, bytch!"

View attachment 60476

When was this pic? And Surtain is huge; wonder how he’ll look when he gets a hold of that deer antler spray.

So I went to the post office today to renew the kids passports up here in West Palm. We’re waiting in line for what seemed like forever and I struck up a conversation with a dude in front of me. The conversation turned to college football and come to find out; this dude was an assistant coach at palm beach lakes high school. He told me that he coached gurvan for his freshman and sophomore season. I asked him what he was like and what he thinks he can accomplish at The U. He said, “Gurvan is a humble kid who doesn’t let the accolades get to his head. His grandmother raised him well and he always had great people around him pushing him.” He said point blank that Gurvan will be in the league one day for sure. Another tidbit, “At the spring game the coaches told him he could start if he felt comfortable enough to go.” I was like, really!? Basically what we all know; Gurvan is going to be a beast!
Canes up 🙌🙌🙌
#MakeTheCribGreat!
Short lil bald headed white dude?

Advertisement
Short lil bald headed white dude?

Nah, it’s black guy with a bald head, heavy set. Told me he used to play for lakes as DT/DE and baseball. He’s around 28 30 years old. He coaches flag now he told me. Dude was cool af; half Trini and Puerto Rican.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back