Gurvan Hall..

Dyalect79

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
So I went to the post office today to renew the kids passports up here in West Palm. We’re waiting in line for what seemed like forever and I struck up a conversation with a dude in front of me. The conversation turned to college football and come to find out; this dude was an assistant coach at palm beach lakes high school. He told me that he coached gurvan for his freshman and sophomore season. I asked him what he was like and what he thinks he can accomplish at The U. He said, “Gurvan is a humble kid who doesn’t let the accolades get to his head. His grandmother raised him well and he always had great people around him pushing him.” He said point blank that Gurvan will be in the league one day for sure. Another tidbit, “At the spring game the coaches told him he could start if he felt comfortable enough to go.” I was like, really!? Basically what we all know; Gurvan is going to be a beast!
Canes up 🙌🙌🙌
#MakeTheCribGreat!

Advertisement
Kid is elite, hate when people cry about the usual suspects when we landed 2 of the top 5 dbs in south Florida and 4 of the top 10 in the area adding blades and Ivey to the mix.

Can’t wait to see Hall on the field man

Last edited:
Kid is elite, hate when people cry about the usual suspects when we landed 2 if the top 5 dbs in south Florida and 4 of the top 10 in the area adding blades and Ivey to the mix.

Cause mopes would rather talk about who we didn't get as opposed to those who became canes. Some people just spew negativity and forget where this storied program has been for the past decade. I am all in on believing Richt can do this, may take a little more time but we are getting there.

Advertisement
Kid is elite, hate when people cry about the usual suspects when we landed 2 if the top 5 dbs in south Florida and 4 of the top 10 in the area adding blades and Ivey to the mix.

You purposely chose to take this thread in another direction. Knowing people will take the bait. Instead of just highlighting why Hall is a stud.

This is an example of why many posters get frustrated with you.

Cause mopes would rather talk about who we didn't get as opposed to those who became canes. Some people just spew negativity and forget where this storied program has been for the past decade. I am all in on believing Richt can do this, may take a little more time but we are getting there.

And you couldn't resist Brock's bait. Way to go!

You purposely chose to take this thread in another direction. Knowing people will take the bait. Instead of just highlighting why Hall is a stud.

Don’t care , what I said was true and he is elite . And I said I can’t wait to see him play.

Advertisement
See him taking over right away for Jaquan when he leaves after this year

Hall is not just a game changer, he is a program changing type of player. He's a great tackler that will lay you the f'uck out. He also has great cover skills for a safety, and can really track the pill. However, IMO, the most impressive aspect of his game, is his discipline. He's rarely out of position in which he always in position to make a play, and is always around the ball. His coaches at the under armour practices, said that he is the most complete safety in the country.

I see people continue to reference the fact that Saban really wanted Hall. So what! F'uck Saban!!! Hall is an absolute beast and his game speaks for itself. He does not need Saban's courtship to validate his game!

Advertisement
Advertisement

He likes well done steak. that should tell you all you need to know

Notice in this pic, everyone is looking in the same direction, except for Hall. In my mind, Gurvan is looking at Surtain like, "If I wasn't on these crutches, I would f'uck your p'ussy *** up, bytch!"

5335182.jpg

There you go with more false narrative.

A university has nothing to do with “dropping bags”. Not even Alabama.

Do you ever stop to think for a moment before you comment?

Who - I point out to you - said the University was dropping bags - EVER?

Did you even get your high school diploma with reading comprehension as **** poor as that?

Advertisement
Back