Gurvan Hall wants the #26

Advertisement
It's guys like Gilbert Frierson and Gurvan Hall that we should be focusing on and not some spineless headcase like Josh ****.

No freshmen should get it unless I‎t his kin. Think you should have to prove you are worthy of putting your name in with ST’s.

No number should be retired, but I LOVE what Clemson does though with retired numbers, where a player that wants to wear it asks the former player or their family & the current player honors the former with a patch. Pretty awesome idea that I would love to steal.

25EA3029-03CA-418A-B9F4-A97AC59FDCCD.jpg

7DA3B8B5-CA78-42D2-BD3B-D6DE4140B9A7.jpg

Advertisement
No number should be retired, but I LOVE what Clemson does though with retired numbers, where a player that wants to wear it asks the former player or their family & the current player honors the former with a patch. Pretty awesome idea that I would love to steal.

View attachment 56440

View attachment 56441

Way cooler to have that going on here than anywhere else too. Imagine the possibilities... Jerome Brown, ST, Ed Reed,Edge, Mike, Ray, ...

[MENTION=16268]Suarez[/MENTION], exactly. And to have a player reach out to the former player would be awesome.

Boys got some confidence asking for the number of the GOAT. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i think its part that and also him letting that cuck know who the real alpha is. I think the coaching staff encouraged him to want this number to also send a message as well

Advertisement
Boys got some confidence asking for the number of the GOAT. Love it!

i think its part that and also him letting that cuck know who the real alpha is. I think the coaching staff encouraged him to want this number to also send a message as well

I doubt the coaches have anything to do with it.
Come on man, you don't think after the bull**** that was pulled the coaches don't have anything to do with it? I guarantee they did

Palm Beach county. Saban flew to Lakes in a Chopper when he was there. Wasn't having it. We lost alot of guys from Palm Beach during the barren years, no more.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
#26 should be retired if u ask me

no it shouldnt cuz kids come here and want to wear numbers they dreamed of growing up whether it be 52 99 20 etc, shouldnt retire numbers thats retarded. The name of the jersey is pretty much retired and ur allowed to make ur own mark so let these kids do that.

Is Al Blades Jr going to get to wear #7 (Is Norton going to let him have it?)
Or will he have to wait a year?

Hopefully he has to wait a year to get it because that would mean Norton made the right choice and is here next year

Hey I'm all for this.
Would love for him and McIntosh to stay one more year and have Willis in rotation with them along with the young guys.
SANTA please make this happen please.

Advertisement

View attachment 56440

View attachment 56441

Hey this would be awesome lets do this.
There would be a lot of 26's out there.
Could blades wear all of his family's numbers?

Love this kids upside. Think he can be a harder hitting version of Eddie Jackson

And learning behind Jaquan for a year is gonna be huge too

Can't retire numbers man ,especially with all the studs we've had. There'd have to be players wearing numbers in the 100's after all the retiring lol.

Can't retire numbers man ,especially with all the studs we've had. There'd have to be players wearing numbers in the 100's after all the retiring lol.

This. And nowadays that is leverage for kids to commit. I guarantee that teams will ever retire numbers again. The game of CFB has morphed into this monster where the numbers players wear matter.

Advertisement
Back