Gurvan Hall wants the #26

FAVORITE RECRUIT IN THE CLASS !!!!!

download.gif

Advertisement
Gurvan a savage , jobe who?....
[TWEET]781122640412934144[/TWEET]

Last edited:
I vote we start a new tradition where the Top Upperclassman safety on the team gets to wear #26 (If they choose to). But no Freshman or Sophomores wearing it. So like Jaquan if he wants could wear #26 in 2018. And in 2019 no one gets it. Something like that could be cool. It reminds me of what Michigan did that one year when their QB wore #98

Advertisement
Boys got some confidence asking for the number of the GOAT. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Sean is literally my favorite player by far and I say give that man 26 and watch him work. Savage is overused but Gurvan is every bit of one.

Advertisement
Is Al Blades Jr going to get to wear #7 (Is Norton going to let him have it?)
Or will he have to wait a year?

Lets be real....THIS was the guy Saban really wanted. Jobe was 2nd fiddle. Saban flew a helicopter down on the field just to see this guy. We are very fortunate that we have Hall. But regarding sacred numbers like 26, 52, 76, 20 etc. I think those numbers should be earned not given.

I agree with you.i don’t think freshmen should be allowed to wear sacred numbers like 26 and 52 among others until they are earned.....gives them something to strive for.
Everyone THINKS Hall will be the next ST but until he proves it on the field it’s not certain.And until he DOES prove it he should wear another number..jmo

Advertisement
That number should be tradition. Each person who has the privilege to wear it should pass it on to the next person when the time comes. Has to b e a person who is a freak athlete but is also Miami to the core. No wavering commitments, shady visits, or suspect tweets. Should be the proverbial passing of the torch.
I really dig this here ^ but needs to be upperclassmen, no frosh.

Last edited:
agree with lots of people in this thread. #20 , #52 , #26 , etc. should be available for guys to wear, but only after proving they deserve to wear it via play on the field, being a Cane to the core, passion, love of the game, etc.

For instance, if Jaquan would get #20 or #26 , once he'd move onto the league, no one wears it again until he gives the ok for the next guy who's earned it. Make those numbers truly sacred and an honor/major accomplishment to wear. If future guys don't deserve it and earn it, those numbers could go years without being worn.

Is Al Blades Jr going to get to wear #7 (Is Norton going to let him have it?)
Or will he have to wait a year?

Hopefully he has to wait a year to get it because that would mean Norton made the right choice and is here next year

I agree 26 should go to whoever has proven to be the irrefutable leader of the group (if he wants it)

But **** do I love hall favorite recruit coming in and cant wait for him to take that SS spot and run with it this spring

Advertisement
Back