Gurvan Hall Tackle

Advertisement
Bro, when he lined up in the nickel for the first time #11 took him to the house. You can’t make that stuff up.
Ive been saying on this board since the spring game that we shouldnt put him there. He got burned by Pope repeatedly.

I ******* saw it and this defensive coaching staff didnt.

Crazy to think we had some rough safety’s in the early 2010s like Kacey Rodgers, highsmith, and Fentress… **** even RB Crawford played a better safety

My biggest bust in my eyes watching Miami football at least these past two decades…

Hall and Ivey have visibly quit. I’m not sure why they are allowed in the building. Let them go, let them take Bubba, McCloud, Mallory, Harley, Pope, Wiggins with them. Am I missing any?
It’s hard to group McCloud in there. He visibly gives full effort. He’s just not that good. I agree with all of the rest though.

Advertisement
I never thought I would say i miss the days of Huggybear Rogers....but for fvck sake. Its just depressing to watch that #26 be so dishonored in a way no other predecessor ever has done so.

It’s hard to group McCloud in there. He visibly gives full effort. He’s just not that good. I agree with all of the rest though.
Yeah, he’s just had a couple of I’ll timed roughing the passer penalties. And he sucks, so there’s that. Lol
Proud of all these dudes for what they have accomplished, but it’s time to move in from them.

He's a second round draft pick under Saban. Kid made a life altering mistake "MaKiNG tHE cRiB GrEaT agAiN" by selecting this **** hole program
Please., He was bad the day he walked into Miami. Another overrated South Florida player would last 1 season before hitting the portal and ending up at UCF

Advertisement
Yes, it's a free play for them jumping off. They even say it in that YouTube condensed game.
Clark thought they jumped so he snapped it early to draw the flag, but they didn’t jump and it stalled a scoring drive forcing the fG. No ones fault really.

He's a second round draft pick under Saban. Kid made a life altering mistake "MaKiNG tHE cRiB GrEaT agAiN" by selecting this **** hole program

Jaquan and Redwine are collecting checks in the NFL playing under the same coach

Dude just sucks and has the IQ of a rock

But Manny said the poor tackling was because we dont leverage the ball and take poor angles...
SMDH

Is that the pinball play? I mean, half the **** defense had a shot, you’d think ONE might try the whole wrapping up thing smh
Which version of the pinball play? It happened twice. Ivey was the one that shoved Howell into the end zone. What a fool!

Advertisement
LOL at Hall being a player anywhere. you are all on crack if you believe that.
Yep, there's a difference between "the staff ruined these players" and "these players have no pride".

Hall has no pride - peaked in high school. He'd have been run out of Tuscaloosa after a year.

It’s sad to say this but……I was hoping a little on the inside that him and the rest of the super seniors caught the virus that was going around on campus and would be unavailable to play. I guess being a “SUPER” seniors has its advantages! 😒😒

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back