Gurvan Hall should never start again

HurricaneHauk

Freshman
Has the most embarrassing play for Miami since I have no idea when and then decides to he an idiot and get suspended

There is no reason James Williams should not he starting against UVA, nothing to gain by starting Hall and Manny will look like even more of an idiot if he “rewards” Hall after an awful two weeks by him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Has the most embarrassing play for Miami since I have no idea when and then decides to he an idiot and get suspended

There is no reason James Williams should not he starting against UVA, nothing to gain by starting Hall and Manny will look like even more of an idiot if he “rewards” Hall after an awful two weeks by him
Most embarrassing play since Brandon Merriweather got trucked and hurdled on the same play.

Last edited:
Advertisement

You produce you play you don’t you pine .

This is not rock science why this staf makes it that way is travesty

He was suspended for failing to attempt to tackle a ball carrier and instead, veering off at the last second to tackle a player who did not have the ball.

Hall’s play made me wonder if some players are trying to throw the game/point shaving.
100% agree i posted the same thing the day after the game but deleted it a few min later after i thought about blasting the young man wrongly if there was another reason. After watching it 10 times i see not other reason. I may be wrong but it seems like years ago we had someone on the team that got kicked off for betting on the team.

Advertisement
At this point, Ive seen nothing that GHall does way better than JWill that would warrant him getting his starting job back. Doesnt mean Hall cant fight for it back if JWill slips up against UVA and starts doing Tr-Fr things but Manny has to make an example and let the team know moving forward if you mess up and mess up often, your out and someone else is in. Especially when he is fighting for his career as a HC.

I feel bad for him honestly. That play will be replayed so many more times to display how low the program is right now. I hope he’s got some good people around him to keep his head on straight.

Advertisement
Back