Gurvan Hall might be All ACC defender

Advertisement
Gurvan certainly is getting better, he looked very impressive vs central Michigan. By far his best game of the year. Explosive tackler with range and speed. Even made a few plays in coverage. I would love if he moves to strong safety so we can have bolden and hall on the field at the same time since bolden is playing free safety. Acc play about to start and the feel good stories got to be over now. Knowles can’t start over Hall from now on

Advertisement
Dude has a good game against a MAC team after looking average against the 2 other P5 teams we played and now he's All-ACC. Y'all kill me with that. Y'all probably the same people that want a starter to be left on the bus after having 1 bad game despite playing good all year.

Dude has a good game against a MAC team after looking average against the 2 other P5 teams we played and now he's All-ACC. Y'all kill me with that. Y'all probably the same people that want a starter to be left on the bus after having 1 bad game despite playing good all year.
That kid didn't play a meaningful down last year. I know the term player development has been hotly debated around here, but I think we need to reserve judgement on him till next year.

Advertisement
It less of who we were playing, that is not what is key. Gurvan is getting comfortable an gaining confidendence. Kid Barely played last year.

Just like Greg Roseau, the more he plays the more confidence he is gaining and makes it hard to see why Patchan is playing so much.

After watching the CMU game closely. This kid seems to be getting better and showing more promise. Explosive athlete and tackling has been really improving. I think he may be on the rise
The only kid on defense where u just watch him and his explosiveness sticks out like a old school Cane. That kid could be starting for alot of elite teams IMO.
When Saban is flying helicopters for a kid I expect him to be a plan A recruit and expect his to be super explosive. He looks the part already and its a shame it will be wasted with this staff.

Gurvan certainly is getting better, he looked very impressive vs central Michigan. By far his best game of the year. Explosive tackler with range and speed. Even made a few plays in coverage. I would love if he moves to strong safety so we can have bolden and hall on the field at the same time since bolden is playing free safety. Acc play about to start and the feel good stories got to be over now. Knowles can’t start over Hall from now on
with a real coaching staff, he'd have all american potentional.

Advertisement
I truly think this Kid willl finish the year as one of top safety in ACC I know explosive playmakers when I see them. Seems to be improving weekly. Experience seems to be helping. Maybe Blake Baker was right on this one.

The only kid on defense where u just watch him and his explosiveness sticks out like a old school Cane. That kid could be starting for alot of elite teams IMO.
When Saban is flying helicopters for a kid I expect him to be a plan A recruit and expect his to be super explosive. He looks the part already and its a shame it will be wasted with this staff.
Wasted based on what? Was Jaquan wasted? That’s an emotional comment that makes no sense whatsoever. Everything won’t be as bad as it appears and let’s be clear I’m as angry and frustrated as anyone with the season but things will get better despite how far away it may seem

Advertisement
**** if they go back to Running Manny Diaz Defense, the whole **** Defense would look better.

Diaz finally gave us a Miami Looking Defense 2 years straight and now we are playing this Containment Bend don't Break again, Don't Like it.

Wasted based on what? Was Jaquan wasted? That’s an emotional comment that makes no sense whatsoever. Everything won’t be as bad as it appears and let’s be clear I’m as angry and frustrated as anyone with the season but things will get better despite how far away it may seem
Wasted on a **** team is what i mean and 100 substitutions. This is probably the only kid that can play on those elite teams like Clemson bama uga osu. One kid on a UM defense that can play at those places....thats bad recruiting. This kid deserves to look good with a real front seven. I think him and Brooks are the only guys that look fast and play fast. Maybe he wont be wasted but no one should ever take snaps away from him unless he subs himself out.

**** if they go back to Running Manny Diaz Defense, the whole **** Defense would look better.

Diaz finally gave us a Miami Looking Defense 2 years straight and now we are playing this Containment Bend don't Break again, Don't Like it.
I think its the same defense with lesser talent at the DT position because of recruiting. U guys do know Diaz has fielded horrible defenses before his tenure here at the U right

Nah. Look at the 5* DBs we "whiffed" on. They all looked silly throughout the season in their first year starting
I agree 100%, I made sure that I checked out Josh Jobe, Tyson Campbell last season and they were getting worked. Surtain was the one that looked more polished and I don't think Stevenson played that much at all last season. Besides his speed, Tyson Campbell has not made a name for himself as an Elite College CB yet at Georgia.

Advertisement
Back