Guidry nominated for Broyles award

Advertisement
Advertisement
He did bolt Tulane for Miami. Mario did give him his first P5 opportunity. Guidry seems like a loyal / humble / grateful guy and combined with his history…I would imagine that buys Mario at least 2 years no matter what. Fingers crossed

1699999234681.png

I knew he was legit the moment I saw that marker wedged in the side of his hat. He's locked in.

He did bolt Tulane for Miami. Mario did give him his first P5 opportunity. Guidry seems like a loyal / humble / grateful guy and combined with his history…I would imagine that buys Mario at least 2 years no matter what. Fingers crossed
it’s not being disloyal if he takes a dream job at lsu if offered.

He’s a grown a$$ man and doesn’t owe anyone anything. If Mario wants to keep him he better open up the checkbook BIG.

Brian Kelly is smart enough to know that Guidry would be a slam dunk hire.

I’m worried about our chances of keeping him this summer which would really suck if we lost him

Advertisement
it’s not being disloyal if he takes a dream job at lsu if offered.

He’s a grown a$$ man and doesn’t owe anyone anything. If Mario wants to keep him he better open up the checkbook BIG.

Brian Kelly is smart enough to know that Guidry would be a slam dunk hire.

I’m worried about our chances of keeping him this summer which would really suck if we lost him
Never said it would make him disloyal. Definitely doesn’t owe anyone anything. My point was that given the circumstances I think he will hopefully wait a year. If he does bolt for LSU I wouldn’t hold that against him.

If you go back to his comments when he was hired, sounds like Miami was a 1B to LSU 1A dream job for him so we have that going for us at least.

Advertisement
Mario found this guy so just gotta hope he can find another Guidry type if he does decide to bolt. As others have said hopefully Mario opens up the checkbook to keep him around. Another year under LG along with portal/recruiting and this defense will be rolling next season.

Well deserved-

He’s been a savior-

Just look at our injuries and weaknesses he’s been a miracle worker.

Advertisement
Need to do everything we can to keep Guidry! Live his defense and ability to shift schemes mid year.

Advertisement
Back