X's and O's Guidry is a God (LIVE STREAM 10/22 @ Noon)

Advertisement
Can Mesidor RS and come back next year?
I have no idea. Is he expected to be able to play again this year? When he first got injured I didnt think it was serious but apparently it was.

Also wondering what Fletchers status is. Ajay Allen played well when Chaney went down, but would have loved to have the 230 lb RB available after the Clemson defense was worn down.

Advertisement
I have no idea. Is he expected to be able to play again this year? When he first got injured I didnt think it was serious but apparently it was.

Also wondering what Fletchers status is. Ajay Allen played well when Chaney went down, but would have loved to have the 230 lb RB available after the Clemson defense was worn down.
Allen was so clutch!! Made so many guys miss in the backfield! It was crazy!

Advertisement

Mesidor us foot I believe. Fletcher is ankle.

I think both play again this year but man it would be nice to get a healthy Mesidor and Bain on the line together for more than a couple games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They actually can TACKLE again! That alone is worth an extra jab of tren, no?
We can wear matching ones to our next home game

IMG_0684.jpeg

Advertisement
Back