Guido Evrilus

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Rivals just ran a story on him, TE/DE athlete from central Florida. One of our coaches was talking about him a couple weeks ago, we like him.

Highly recruited player coming off an ACL injury suffered in Spring. He was able to play this season so he appears to be recovering OL.

Advertisement
Lil Guido?

littleguido1.jpg

Advertisement
Awful film lol he's so raw REALLY RAW he's a Te only to weak and timid to be a DE. And he looks like he hasn't played
Football his whole life. Btw he smokes weed I'm just telling the truth

Advertisement
Orlando (FL) Oak Ridge High School TE/DE Guito Ervilus hasn't been mentioned much with regards to Miami.

But the Hurricanes faxed him a scholarship two weeks ago and now the 6-foot-5, 225-pounder says he'll be on UM's campus either this weekend or next weekend.

"We're working on making that happen," Ervilus said.

Ervilus is graduating early, and UM is his fourth trip - he says he's "not sure" to which school he'll take a fifth official visit.

So far he's gone to North Carolina, Kentucky and Georgia Tech.

"I'm pretty interested in Miami, but it's all pretty open," Ervilus said. He adds of the Canes that "I like the football atmosphere, the atmosphere of the city."

He has a UM connection - his cousin is former Hurricane lineman Joe Joseph.

Of what he wants in the college he chooses, Ervilus said, "whichever sets me up for a more a successful future."

He says he has no preference for playing offense or defense and says Hurricane coaches "are saying how they're interested in me."

Ervilus says he plans to have a final decision after taking a final trip in mid-December. But he adds that "if Miami really wows me and is more than I expect then I'll commit (after visiting)."

Ervilus had over 50 scholarship offers following his junior year but that dwindled to 20 this season as he came off ACL surgery. Coming back to play in five games, he played mostly offense and had 300 receiving yards with five touchdowns, adding over 20 tackles on defense.

"He could play defensive end, tight end, safety or receiver (in college)," Oak Ridge High coach Elijah Williams said. "He's athletic, has good hands and can run."

Advertisement
Back